Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Just another St Kilda sex scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    +2

The sooner she is out of the papers and ruining her own life not everyone elses the better.
    +3

The footy world needs to walk away and stay away

Senior Player
    "I have edited your post for that reason. She is a minor, Ricky Nixon is not."
    Thanks Frog . And here was me thinking you simply did not understand the Watergate reference.
    Which was apt and humorous.

Shame on me , for this is the most intelligent footy forum on Earth !
    Last edited by Frog; 23rd February 2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Fixed QUOTE tags (not content)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swansinger View Post
    Thanks Frog . And here was me thinking you simply did not understand the Watergate reference.
    Which was apt and humorous.

Shame on me , for this is the most intelligent footy forum on Earth !
    Swansinger, and everybody else, I am going to let your questioning of a moderator decision stand and I am asking all other moderators to do the same in this instance. The easy thing for me to do here is to remove your post above - But that would indeed be the easy way. I laughed when I read your original post, I have indicated that in the moderator forum. I got the reference. You thought wrong. 3 out of 4 moderators got the reference. However, 3 out of 4 moderators also recognised a movie of the same name - Unfortunately for you, THAT is why the text was removed.

People, this is a sensitive issue. Right now, Ricky Nixon's character, future and livelihood are at stake. Remember also that the girl is a minor. Until police releases a charge sheet, can we all please refrain from perpetuating rumours on the RWO boards. Report and comment on what is released in the press, without guessing.

I am asking the moderator group to be vigilant in anything that crosses the line. We want RWO to still exist for a long time to come, intelligent or not.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345