Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IMPORTANT CHANGE SWANS v ESSENDON SUNDAY 6 JUNE!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    You can use the same signal after goals too, give you enough time to Twitter before the ball is bounced

By the way Cameras went to you and Cyclist 1 & Cyclist 2 after the Goodes Goal so don't complaign too much about the Noble stand being ignored
    Good idea re: the Twitter signal .. lol

As for the camera zooming in my good self and the cyclists x 2, my nephew was in the red to my right, Diane was in the pink poncho in front of me, but Casey, Amy and Joshua deserted their seats a few minutes earlier when we started getting very wet. Kids, they are so soft nowadays .. lol

I saw the closeup on 'The Winners' the other night, so recorded the Fox replay this morning. The kids are so pissed now because they moved.

Mind you, if I was holding a Citibank or Villi's sign, I wouldn't have got a look in ...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by randwforever View Post
    Perfect solution, Ill take that one to ops and see what they think
    I'm all for it.

Well La, what did they think?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I'm all for it.

Well La, what did they think?
    Unfortunately they arent as progressive as us... Might just have to open the gates a tad earlier

Larissa, I think it's fantastic having someone like you who can directly report to the Swans hierarchy a lot of the thoughts and suggestions of fans for without fans there wouldn't be clubs. Keep up the great work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123