Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brownlow Medallist of the future

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Maybe I'm just a grumpy old man but it'd be nice if people posting on these boards that purport to be fans of the club could actually take a minute to ensure they spell the names of the players correctly. Nothing against you personally "The Goodes" because there are plenty who spell Hannebery's name incorrectly but it really bugs me. Misuse of aposptrophes and a stack of other things bug me too but I accept (in bewliderment at times admittedly) that some people don't spell all that well but it's not hard to do our boys the courtesy of looking up how to spell their names correctly before writing about them. Anyway, like I said, I'm probably just an old moaner.

FWIW, I think you're right about Hanners being our next Brownlow chance.
    No offence taken. Hanners for our next Brownlow. I hope they don't spell his name wrong when they cast the medal

Quote Originally Posted by swansrule100 View Post
    jetta to win the brownlow? your family are kidding themselves wont ever happen
    Never say never. They just love the Bloke and are putting a swag of faith in him. I, for one, would love for them to prove me (and you) wrong. But yeah, based on his present form, I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    I think Rohan and Hannebery will be taking votes off each other for many years to come.
    Good point. Won't be the first time that a team has had players nullify each other during the Brownlow count.

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke? You've got spelling mistakes in your own post? : )
    Harshe!
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanner View Post
    i just havent seen this in his play .... is he really that good?
    I rate Meredith this highly...if that adds any weight to the argument.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    I rate Meredith this highly...if that adds any weight to the argument.
    So do I and I think the Pendlebury comparison is very apt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123