Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowd Predictions for Swans vs Pies @ ANZ Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    You're early! Should be a good crowd, the AFL will hit this game harder than most promotion wise, they can't afford to do what they have done in the past few months with GWS, then have the Swans get an average crowd against the biggest drawers in the game. The League media will crucify them.

Bit of pressure on AFL with this one, I think it will be a 50K Plus personally.
    As long as the AFL don't turn it into a piblicity night for GWS as has happened in the past. This is our home game and GWS is no part of it. Wpuld expect a decent crowd but 50k would be more than acceptable but could struggle to get that many. Here's hoping.
    SYDNEY SWANS.....THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN LIVING MEMORY.

So much for one week at a time.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    So much for one week at a time.
    I don't know. I think RWO members can multi task by looking forward to the next home and also discuss the, um ... who are we playing again?
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    I don't know. I think RWO members can multi task by looking forward to the next home and also discuss the, um ... who are we playing again?
    Is it the Pies?
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

I thought it was the Joffers.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Now that this is the next game...

The Collingwood Army swells like any other when they're winning, so we can expect a large, stinky mob to come up. Mercifully there is a cut as they cannot all afford plane tickets or get their licence suspension revoked to get to the game.

Add to that a Swan's outfit that is seemingly back in form (never tempt fate), entrenched in the 8 and playing some very sexy football.

I don't usually think we'll get large numbers at ANZ, but I'd be disappointed if it was below 60K, weather permitting.
    10100111001 ;-)

They started a TV advertising campaign in Sydney today for the Pies game. I think they're going to market it quite heavily to help ensure as big a crowd as possible.

If we get about 50,000, we'll be doing well.

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    As long as the AFL don't turn it into a piblicity night for GWS as has happened in the past. This is our home game and GWS is no part of it. Wpuld expect a decent crowd but 50k would be more than acceptable but could struggle to get that many. Here's hoping.
    Nah, they wont be doing that, it's our home game. The publicity for GWS was in the AFL run pre season match at Blacktown, we wont have to put up with GWS crap at our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Nah, they wont be doing that, it's our home game. The publicity for GWS was in the AFL run pre season match at Blacktown, we wont have to put up with GWS crap at our games.
    AQnd the Canberra game wasn't our home game either.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Who is Train?
    Budget imported rubbish!!!!!
    "We talked five times. I called him twice, and he called me twice."

Eddie McGuire

I'd just like to see SWans win against "the filth". Dont really care about winning the GF as long as we can break this Hoodoo!!
    "We talked five times. I called him twice, and he called me twice."

Eddie McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I thought it was the Joffers.
    Swans v Mrs Jolly.

I swore this year I would not go to this game after attending the many losses in the past. Twice in Melbourne as well as about 5 up here. BUT I'm a sucker for punishment just ask the ex wife.

So I'll be there (barring man flu) with the kids and might even book a room to make it a big night out.

Crowd about 48,000.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast