Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leo Barry and Greg Stafford

Oh my, how could I forget. Barlow....not hate mind you, but that awful groan that wafts around the ground when....well you know the rest.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Scott Russell
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Hate is too stronger word for someone you don't know playing a game of football. I have been known to vent my displeasure at players who I don't believe play well and shouldn't be in the side. Those players include the following:

Carey, O'Connor, Bevan, Matthews, McVeigh(early on), Bevan, Jude(when he was @@@@), Bevan, Chambers, Bevan, Kirk( Just for you know who's benefit) and also Bevan.
    Yeah that pretty much sums it up for me too Al.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Gotta say that Jude Bolton will finish his career with a much bigger wrap than he's had for most of it.
    Me included - I've learn't to appreciate him more in time, even if he can't kick
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Scott Russell
    Did you see him on TV last week at the 20 yr Mugpies GF reunion. Nearly as big as the MCG.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Leo Barry and Greg Stafford

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Did you see him on TV last week at the 20 yr Mugpies GF reunion. Nearly as big as the MCG.
    Ahhhhh... 20 fabulous premiership free years for the Pies. May the run continue for another 20.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Gotta say that Jude Bolton will finish his career with a much bigger wrap than he's had for most of it.
    Me included - I've learn't to appreciate him more in time, even if he can't kick
    Though his set shot kicking would be one of the best in the team.

I have always rated him. Have to have players like Jude who put their head over it to compliment the flashy ones.

A few through the years.

Chambers, BOMFORD, Bevan, Dyson, Daniels, O'Connor, Brockman, Carey, Doyle, Everitt...

Quote Originally Posted by Donners View Post
    A few through the years.

Chambers, BOMFORD, Bevan, Dyson, Daniels, O'Connor, Brockman, Carey, Doyle, Everitt...
    Kevin??? He was terrific before he pulled the pin. Those long raking kicks into Plugger. That great tackle in the 96 prelim.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Dale "the Dud" Lewis used to cop it from my brother and I in the Messenger stand - typically after spilling an uncontested mark due to hair in the eyes. These days I tend to reserve my vitriol for the umpires and opposition players, after that I don't have much voice left to waste it on our own players. Actually come to think of it, I don't normally get to the opposition players either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123