Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Teams V Pies

Our emergencies are better than theirs...

pretty damn solid team we have lining up this week!

I would have liked Rohan to stay in the team.

IMO, One too many talls for a wet slippery night. We've left lots of pace and skill, and unpredictability, on the emergencies list
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

The Rooster was due for a stint on the side lines - but i've gotta say - I'm gonna miss him. Would love to have seen him in a big blockbuster game @ Homebush.

I'm getting flashbacks to the other week when i defended Bevan staying in the team over MOD for the game against Essendon. Oh how the tides turn. I take it all back.
    Last edited by Nich; 24th June 2010 at 06:14 PM.

So the maggies are going in with one ruckman. Maybe we'd do well to follow suit. I like Pyke but in the conditions, against a solitary ruckman, do we really need him? Particularly at the expense of one of three players with a bit of X factor ( Jets, Rohan, Vez)

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rohan dropped on the day Julia gets the top job. One step forward, two steps back for their cause.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    So the maggies are going in with one ruckman. Maybe we'd do well to follow suit. I like Pyke but in the conditions, against a solitary ruckman, do we really need him? Particularly at the expense of one of three players with a bit of X factor ( Jets, Rohan, Vez)
    Pyke is needed in the side to give mummy a rest, mumford has proven to be a much bigger "x-factor" than any of the kids listed as emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    IMO, One too many talls for a wet slippery night. We've left lots of pace and skill, and unpredictability, on the emergencies list
    Yes my thoughts exactly, for the sake of a few hitouts i think it could be a mistake. Rohan and Jets both did well in the wet against Freo too.

Veterans List
    HF: O'Keefe Goodes Kennedy
    F: Hannebery Bradshaw White

If Goodes turns up to play that's a good forward set up - especially with McGlynn rotating through.

I'll be heading west with the thought we really might be able to do it this time. I can't wait to see the Hun's "Collingwood lose to some team in NSW" headline on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Rohan dropped on the day Julia gets the top job. One step forward, two steps back for their cause.
    Or maybe some would see it as just 3 steps back
    Ed Considine's day out - Round 3, 16th April 1995.
    11 Kicks, 13 Handballs, 8 Marks, 1 Goal, 1 Behind, 1 Tackle, 1 Hitout, 3 Brownlow votes (his only votes)
    Ed = God

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    HF: O'Keefe Goodes Kennedy
    F: Hannebery Bradshaw White

If Goodes turns up to play that's a good forward set up - especially with McGlynn rotating through.

I'll be heading west with the thought we really might be able to do it this time. I can't wait to see the Hun's "Collingwood lose to some team in NSW" headline on Monday.
    Even more so if Bradshaw, and White turn up to play as well. Partciularly with no loose man Maxwell

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast