Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shane Mumford chases revenge against Cats

Shane Mumford chases revenge against Cats

Shane Mumford chases revenge against Cats

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225883988319
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Cats arrogance. Bomber and the club has built a strong culture you've got to admit. It's like a freakin' sect down there. The Mummy made a brave decision and it's paying off. Sure the money is always a good lure, but it still would have been a tough decision to make. Fire up Mummy!

Living in 2005
    Bomber can be a bit of a knob sometimes. "Yeah it's just so disgraceful of Mummy to take a 4 year, 1.2 Million dollar deal with a start of year guarantee that he would be in Sydney's best 22, when he could be earning 100K a year and taking J-POD's old spot in the forward line in the reserves"

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You never know and how much editorialising has gone on. There's fair bit of it in the article.
    A couple of examples:
    PHP Code:
    Thompson slammed Mumford 
    PHP Code:
    And in a return serve at Thompson
    I've never heard Bomber "slam" anyone. Seems a bit of a beat.
    I have to comment that photo is really naff IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Bomber can be a bit of a knob sometimes. "Yeah it's just so disgraceful of Mummy to take a 4 year, 1.2 Million dollar deal with a start of year guarantee that he would be in Sydney's best 22, when he could be earning 100K a year and taking J-POD's old spot in the forward line in the reserves"
    What he said.

Heavens above, I never thought I would say that Bomber is a tool, but honestly!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Geez he's 23 now. How long would he have had to wait for a regular game at Geelong. Bomber is just a sooky la la.

Successful teams will always lose players who are good but can't crack a steady spot in the 22 for whatever reason. Craig Bolton is the perfect example because Matthews knew it would happen, and gave him his blessing. Thomspon is having a good old fashioned whinge because he wants to have the best players in the comp and to have them to play less time and in lower grades then they deserve.

Either that or he's kicking himself for not disposing of Blake or an aging injured Ottens instead to secure Mummy in his side.

News for Thompson: SUCK IT UP, PRINCESS.
    10100111001 ;-)

I have a great deal of respect for Bomber but I think his obsession with the Gary Ablett and Gold Coast saga has addled his brain. He has a side that will in all likelihood win their 3rd flag in 4 years and he's complaining about losing a youngster that
    wanted to play senior football and got offered good money to do it. No one forced him to resign Blake leaving little money for Mumford. It seems it was the cats @@@@ up, not Mumfords
    Last edited by Big Al; 25th June 2010 at 01:38 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

I've had my say in the comments under that article, about time we got one back after the duds they gave us over the last 5 years.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Isn't the photo of Mummy in his VFL days a shocker. He's bigger than Plugger.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

"Ultimately I think most players, if they are made of the right stuff and they stay here, they get a good footy education and they'll get their opportunities when the time comes. It is taking the easy option going to another club."
    Disgraceful comments, have another sandwich you arrogant @@@@@.

Nothing new in that story. The reporter has just glued some comments that Thompson made at some unspecified time onto some responses from Mumford and added a few tabloid verbs.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast