Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: North Melbourne pre-game discussion (with teams)

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Veszpremi must play this week, surely! No doubt the match committee will find a reason not to play him though. If Jetta / White were sent back to find confidence and form then they need more than one week in the reserves, regardless of how many injuries we have.

Meredith is another who should come in this week.
    Agree on Vez! he didn't do much wrong in the 1 game he has played this year and at least he can kick! Would love to see Johnston and Merideth in this week also.

No need to worry. The players have said that this is a do or die game and that the rest of the season will be catapulted from this weeks performance. Everyone will play really hard and Tadgh predicts Goodes to be best on ground.

In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    No need to worry. The players have said that this is a do or die game and that the rest of the season will be catapulted from this weeks performance. Everyone will play really hard and Tadgh predicts Goodes to be best on ground.

Didn't someone post this just before the Pies game?

And the Tigers game?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Didn't someone post this just before the Pies game?

And the Tigers game?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Agree on Vez! he didn't do much wrong in the 1 game he has played this year and at least he can kick! Would love to see Johnston and Merideth in this week also.
    Except it will probably be:

IN: Bevan, Richards
    OUT: Bird, Playfair
    Last edited by hammo; 7th July 2010 at 08:52 AM.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Except it will probably be:

IN: Bevan, Richards
    OUT: Bird, Playfair
    Agreed, the conservative approach will no doubt be taken and it's really starting to get tiresome, I'm over it.

From reading this thread, your fwd line is in as much disarray as ours. If you contain Lindsay Thomas (not a big ask) who will kick the goals for North? Lachie Hansen needs to have a big match.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
    From reading this thread, your fwd line is in as much disarray as ours. If you contain Lindsay Thomas (not a big ask) who will kick the goals for North? Lachie Hansen needs to have a big match.
    Could be a Nil all draw....

After watching the Legends game, I reckon Luffy could get another game...

I dont care who is in or out - I'd just like us to win - it only has to be by a point - but a wins a win!
    Last edited by Wardy; 7th July 2010 at 02:32 PM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Be interesting to see who gets around at training today. Bolts/Rohan etc. Interested to see if Gary is on the training pitch at all. I know someone mentioned he was hobbling around a bit at the end of the game but 1/2 week injuries don't necessarily rule players out for certain.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I'm a great fan of LRT, but where did he get this idea of the team from?
    "Unfortunately for us, we went into our shells and we stopped attacking the ball and playing that free-flowing game we've been known to play."
    Yes, we have been known to play it occasionally but not nearly often enough.
    From here:
    Swans welcome return to SCG - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast