Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Champion Dinner

Club Champion Dinner = one Golden ticket available with our table

I am booking a table for the CCD and have nine starters. One extra available. Will give consideration to anyone who is a Swans supporter from interstate and really want to spend $240 on this event and would like to join a like minded mob and not be on their own. WE have 3 interstaters and six locals who do not miss games unless under duress. Send me a PM. Grovel as much as you like.
    Last edited by Primmy; 14th July 2010 at 11:10 AM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    When's it on Primmy?
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Friday night, 1st October (long weekend) at the Westin, Martin Place in Sydney.

Game on guys, bookings are open as of 17 minutes ago. Got mine sorted.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

2010 Club Champion Dinner

Just booked our tickets!!

Yay!!!!

They go on sale today.

I have a table of eight already ... if anyone wants to sit with us, let me know and I'll make sure Rachael puts you on our table. (10 per table)
    Last edited by AnnieH; 14th July 2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Hmm. HMMMM. I ought to try to go to this thing. May take a day or so's cajoling and please-please-pleasing around the household, but ...

The date is NOT FIXED!!! It may change (like it did last year). Hell, even the venue can change (due to popularity of the function - like last year).

Say we make Round 1 of the finals ... the event is likey to be mid-September.

IF (and that's a big IF) we go all the way to granny, then the function will still be on 1 October.

It is a FANTASTIC night people. Get in early and book your tickets.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

My mail is that the date is fixed, and the venue changed to accommodate the extra space expected to be required.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I am booking a table for the CCD and have nine starters. One extra available. Will give consideration to anyone who is a Swans supporter from interstate and really want to spend $240 on this event and would like to join a like minded mob and not be on their own. WE have 3 interstaters and six locals who do not miss games unless under duress. Send me a PM. Grovel as much as you like.
    It's sounding like Primmy's Poshy Party.

Grovel to a woman, indeed! I'll wear a collingwood jumper and buy joffa a beer before I did that.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Unlikely to be back in Oz by then. Oh well, maybe next year.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

if its at the Westin - you may be able to do a deal on a room - and trust me the rooms are fan bloody tastic!!! If I get a guernsey from the Sponsors again this year (the hint dropping will be starting at lunch next week!) I will probably stay there - perhaps pay a visit to the Panel beaters for a bit of a pamper before hand!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Veterans List
    Wardy, I've booked our seats so we'll see you there at the dinner again - if not earlier for Grange in the MCG carpark before the 2010 Swans' Grand Final . . . (If that happens I'll bring the Grange, promise).

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Wardy, I've booked our seats so we'll see you there at the dinner again - if not earlier for Grange in the MCG carpark before the 2010 Swans' Grand Final . . . (If that happens I'll bring the Grange, promise).
    Its been far too long since the last a "soiree" in the MCG carpark - And Scott will of course bring the Cheezels - they and the Grange are a match made in Heaven!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast