Thread: Crap one week stars the next

Crap one week stars the next

Against the Tigers I felt we relaxed & couldn't get going again. I also think the selectors have to take some of the blame for the loss. Richmond are one of the fastest teams in the AFL & all sides are having trouble with their pace & we dropped our fastest players for this game. Against the Roos we couldn't finish them off, we don't seem to have the killer instinct. The Hawks didn't seem to have it til last week either then look what they did to the Lions.

This week we were a lot better but in the last half seemed happy to protect the lead. The guys never let Carltion get back which is refreshing but still didn't kill them off. I love the move of Rhies Shaw to the forward line god knows he gets too many rushes of blood to play in the backline. He can kick a goal & is very fast as well as a good mark & I think he will make a great small forward; ie Paul Chapman etc.

Teddy Richards was good which was surprising as he was in defence which I have a feeling he doesn't particularly like. He seems to get nervous back there. Jedda has got to be close but Brett Meradith has been good. We need to carry this form over to next week.
    Last edited by wolftone57; 19th July 2010 at 05:30 PM.