Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Big H retires as at today !!!

On the Rookie List
    The fact that the club was prepared to stick with him despite his record of injuries must say something. There is no doubt that he was a respected member of the squad. He has done some media work so we may not have heard the last of the Big H.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    ouch..........just call it how you see it.........even if your blind?
    I would have thought that when your first offensive post was edited by the mods for lack of respect, you may have learned a lesson?

I'm gunna miss ya passion Henners!!

Heartbreaking for him.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    I'd forgotten about the Paternoster. No one was a Henry quite like him.
    And at a stretch... Russell McHenry

He won't be missed much on the field, if we're honest. He proved handy this year, but we wouldn't want to be in a situation where we need him any longer than we have to. From all reports, however, he is a fantastic character to work with, and that comes across in the media, whichever side of the mike he's on, and that sort of contribution to any sort of organisation can't be understated. Kind of bloke you just want to have a beer with.

Cheers, Hank. Thanks for the effort you put in, thanks for rewarding the faith our coaches and recruiting staff had by not losing faith in yourself, thanks for filling the gaps when needed, thanks for every humble moment. Plenty of players have contributed more than to the club than you, but left it with less dignity and respect, so kudos for that.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Senior Player
    Barry Hall would've killed to have Henry's sticky hands. Wonderful marking ability.

Kudos to Henry for his tenacity to overcome his injuries to have another crack. Gave his all and that is the only thing a club and its supports can expect. All the best Henry!
    Swannies for life!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Even if your blind does what?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swansinger View Post
    Barry Hall would've killed to have Henry's sticky hands. Wonderful marking ability.
    Henry Hall. Would've made a great player!!

geeese.........just when I thought respect was a two way street............

so lets talk about some more layers to respect and the challenge of big H......

so if you had a colleague or employee that couldnt get it together for 3 years straight.............hhhmmmmm.......i just keep them workn on.

I respect his courage to keep trying as I said in the first email

I dont respect his ability......... and for me I like seeing any spot in the Swans roster given to players with ability and or emerging ability..........Big H hit the ceiling many years ago !! hence Roos only brought him back at the death of the 2010 recruitment as we lacked height !!!
    Last edited by Auntie.Gerald; 22nd July 2010 at 10:12 AM.
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Veteran Site Admin

so if you had a colleague or employee that couldnt get it together for 3 years straight.............hhhmmmmm.......i just keep them workn on.

Most people wouldn't choose to stand up at his leaving do and announce they had always thought he was terrible...

Senior Player

I respect his courage to keep trying as I said in the first email

I dont respect his ability......... and for me I like seeing any spot in the Swans roster given to players with ability and or emerging ability..........Big H hit the ceiling many years ago !! hence Roos only brought him back at the death of the 2010 recruitment as we lacked height !!!
    Sigh!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast