Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Big H retires as at today !!!

Stop digging !!! Please.
    You are in a big enough hole.

Poor Auntie, thought you would be amusing but it backfired so you are persisting with loads of silly argument. "No loss" was just a regrettable slip, inappropriate, and insulting to HP. Let it go now, you are only looking desperate.

Here endeth the thread.

desperate ?

for what ?
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    desperate ?

for what ?
    The last word?
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    maybe advantage server !!.....at best

i did give a subtle serve............i cant believe we are tearing up over a B grade player...................please !!!

Can some plse do a search on how many positive posts on Big H were written on this site until he announced his retirement...........c'mon lets get real ladies and gents...........

He didnt even figure in anyones 22 players I saw pre season on this site..............so why now does everyone say well done Henry well done ??
    I've said positive things about Henry in the past, most recently that he provided important structure in the forward line for the firsts when we fell down a hole with injuries, and apart from that has done a great job in the seconds for the time he has been fit this year. I don't think anyone has said he's a wonderful player - though with his run of injuries he's had little chance to demonstrate what he could do - it's more a matter of credit where it's due and respect and gratitude for what he has contributed to the club. To do any less would be churlish. And just to remind people that he wasn't a bad footballer, I'll include this:

Swans TV - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

Farewell Henry, and thanks.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567