Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One on one with the Sydney Swans Cheer Squad Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    I've often thought about checking out/joining the Cheer Squad. Dunno about that 'Cheer Squad Bay is alcohol free' bit though! The horror. The horror!
    Maybe we need an equal opportunity Cheer Squad... somewhere near the bar....to supplement the magnificent work done by the teetotal squad

On the Rookie List
    Of course it's a labour of love, but we owe the Cheer Squad people a huge debt of gratitude for all the work they do. Well done Cathy and others.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Quote Originally Posted by GoSouth33 View Post
    Of course it's a labour of love, but we owe the Cheer Squad people a huge debt of gratitude for all the work they do. Well done Cathy and others.
    Hear hear

[QUOTE=BigD;497808 And I love the camaraderie among the group.[/QUOTE]

So right Big D, I too see Cheer Squad like an extended family. We spend alot of time together, and have formed some really tight friendships. Looking forward to next Saturday to see everybody again, It seems like it has been forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    I've often thought about checking out/joining the Cheer Squad. Dunno about that 'Cheer Squad Bay is alcohol free' bit though! The horror. The horror!
    Take the plunge, you will never look back. It is great to be able to share your passion for the Swans with our passionate Swans Members every week, on and off season.

The restaurant at the end of the universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyles View Post
    I have just been talking to Cathy - Cheer Squad Manager, Cathy said to tell you: "they are welcome 2 sit with us in Bay 18 -
    Cheer Squad - purchase GA tickets into the Trumper Stand - Cheer Squad Bay is alcohol free - and come and say Hi when you get there"

Cathy sits in the front row of Cheer Squad, on the end seat.
    Kyles, thank you very ,very much for your efforts! I've just told my daughter and she is very excited! (i must say i am a bit too!)
    We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

Cheer Squad

Nice to read the article about the cheer squad.
    Congratulations to them all , they do a great job and are important for the start of each game

Pushing for Selection
    you can find most cheer squad members at an assortment of bars at half time, look for us were the ones with TWO drinks in our hands
    if your head is made out of chocolate dont stand out in the sun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12