Thread: Rok

On the Rookie List

Rok

He has been soo up and down for around 8-10 weeks now. Yesterdays performance was another example; a arrogant display which highlighted how lightly we took our opponents.

I know he wanted out at the end of 08, and won the B&F in 09, but some weeks i get the impression he plays for himself and not the club. If he continues displays like this a run down in cold Canberra is something that should be considered by Roosy...

Will not happen. To good a player. He was one of many who disappointed yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still feeling the effects from that concussion suffered against the Lions.

Goes up to 11
    Don't be silly - the guy is a gun and is no doubt carrying some sort of injury. A week off under 'general soreness' would probably be best for him but we need someone of his class on the field at this point in the season and he probably wants to try to play through whatever is up with him.

I know Dreamteam isn't the be all and end all but he only racked up 23 points in DT yesterday!! The most average of rookies still rack up more than that. Unbelievable.

Been terrible recently and is clearly crook.

Benny M would be better value out there atm.
    -

Played like a millonaire.