Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The West Coast wooden spoon appreciation thread.

The press in WA are running a poll on what the supporters think about loosing the last games and getting an extra pick from the top 30 for the next draft.
    Toasters are tankers !!

Quote Originally Posted by 31 hard at it View Post
    The press in WA are running a poll on what the supporters think about loosing the last games and getting an extra pick from the top 30 for the next draft.
    Toasters are tankers !!
    I though the requirement for a priority pick was less the x wins in two consecutive years now? Isn't it?
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    I though the requirement for a priority pick was less the x wins in two consecutive years now? Isn't it?
    I thought the priority pick was getting the flick?
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I thought it had been.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

I'm loving it - life long friend in WA - who's husband is a prize dickhead and West coast supporter I have been rubbing it in big time. I mean this bloke was ringing my home number in Sydney on 2006 grand final night - thinking he was actually talking too me, he rang 5 times until the penny dropped - he was actually talkiing to my answering machine - because I was in Melbourne funnily enough!!!, on the last message he left said "jesus she's rude, she wont even speak too me she keeps hanging up" - the guy is a complete idiot.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Blog Entries
    It makes me laugh, when I remember the arrogant tools at the 2005 GF Parade were telling me about their reign that was about to start.

Hmmm. Funny how the tide turns.

How I cheered when Port kicked the winning point.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    It makes me laugh, when I remember the arrogant tools at the 2005 GF Parade were telling me about their reign that was about to start.

Hmmm. Funny how the tide turns.
    If memory serves me correctly, wasn't ALL the talk then about how it was the beginning of a dynasty?
    Pretty crap dynasty.......

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    The added joy being that this would have to be the worst year EVER to get the spoon.
    Hahahaha, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    For a Port Adelaide hating South Aussie, Cruiser that is some hatred for West Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    For a Port Adelaide hating South Aussie, Cruiser that is some hatred for West Coast.
    I thought so too I dont think I've ever been so happy about a Port Adelaide score. Mind you, my hatred for Port Power isnt as great as my hatred for Port Adelaide Magpies. And I will never forgive the Evils for 2006.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.

Fantastic week here in the west go to work Monday and give to to the docker supporters they are just as bad as the eagle wankers.
    My wife works in a newsagent and they don't sell too many papers when both lost. HEHEHEHE
    Last edited by timtayla; 16th August 2010 at 01:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Good artcicle by Richard Hinds about the effect that The Evils drug culture, and that club's reponse to it, has had on its current on field success and club culture: Drug past haunts AFL after Kings Cross arrest

But now only one of the counterparts in the great rivalry of 2005 and 2006 can look back with a complete sense of pride and satisfaction.
    Last edited by cruiser; 25th August 2010 at 08:20 AM.
    Occupational hazards:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast