Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jack can take reprimand..

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post

Apparently his first quarter was the best of any afl player recorded , which is outstanding no matter how you look at it. Maybe why he had a feather of leniency.
    Over what period? Just this round?

At the game I was aware he was having a real impact, but you have to watch the replay to realise just how good he was. It wasn't just the quantity of possession or the fact he was winning plenty of hard ball. His use was quite exquisite too, both by hand and by foot. His handball to McVeigh, who in turn handballed to McGlynn to set up the first goal was a pearler.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    I took it as more the inspirational type rather than the playing style.
    And I agree. He already seems like he'd bleed for the club in the same way Kirk and Jude do.
    Exactly-I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jack & Jude firing up the team (on top of everything else they do) next season, Jude already plays his part and Kieren seems to be a natural leader. I'll still miss seeing Kirky running around ready for battle but I think these two will take up the role and make it their own

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Apparently his first quarter was the best of any afl player recorded , which is outstanding no matter how you look at it. Maybe why he had a feather of leniency.
    Tomoato Sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    and went on to comment that this is likely because he is the son of rugby league great, Gary Jack.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Gerard Healy has just annointed Jack as the new Kirk for the Swans.
    I thought Nick Smith had that on lockdown.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

They said something on 'One week at a time' last night about how he had the most 'productive' game, statistically speaking, ever in the history of the game. Whatever that means?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I don't think that was the exact quote. I remember checking the SuperCoach scores at quarter time and half time and he was on 65 and 124 respectively , which is one of the highest halftime scores I can recall.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Not surprisingly, Kizza has accepted his sanction and will be free to play this weekend. 93.75 points will now be credited against his Tribunal record.

Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    They said something on 'One week at a time' last night about how he had the most 'productive' game, statistically speaking, ever in the history of the game. Whatever that means?
    One Week had a list of all the relevant player stats, and it was Kizza and Daylight....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

It was "champion data" stats that he ranked as one of the best games ever played.... what is "champion data" by the way?

data made by champions
    If u don't believe me, I will knock your bloody teeth out and not pay you a cent.

Regular in the Side
    He had no turnovers ... pretty telling stat!! Also 9 contested posessions and 15 clearances. From my understanding Champion Data ranks every tiny statistic to give some sort of overall impact on a game - his high clearances, goal assists, inside 50s and contested possessions giving him such a high score!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast