Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jack can take reprimand..

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by alison.z View Post
    He had no turnovers ... pretty telling stat!! Also 9 contested posessions and 15 clearances. From my understanding Champion Data ranks every tiny statistic to give some sort of overall impact on a game - his high clearances, goal assists, inside 50s and contested possessions giving him such a high score!
    Absolutely amazing! A real blinder like I have rarely seen before. The only thing I could compare it to was Amon Buchanan's 2006GF effort which should have won us the second flag even though we had 2 KPP passengers. Keiren was using his body like a projectile so that it was in a turning motion and then coughed out the ball to a waiting Swans player."Ablett like" was my wife's comment.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    Absolutely amazing! A real blinder like I have rarely seen before. The only thing I could compare it to was Amon Buchanan's 2006GF effort which should have won us the second flag even though we had 2 KPP passengers. Keiren was using his body like a projectile so that it was in a turning motion and then coughed out the ball to a waiting Swans player."Ablett like" was my wife's comment.
    Isn't it remarkable to see a show like that? I was saying at the game that it was like watching Kirk in the last Q of the 2006 GF when he tried to win the game by pure will. Or Goodes at the Port final in 2003 in the first half by pure skill and application. Or Jude earlier this year. I wonder if the team had Kieren on a GPS monitor - or a heart rate one?

Now, will he realise what he's capable of or will he be exhausted and settle down a bit this week? When I heard he'd been reported and may not play this weekend my response was "no!" - just like Baz for the 2005 GF.

Looks like our boy has gone from being a kid to being a bloke. Awww....they grow up so fast!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    Three years from debut, perhaps? Or maybe rookie years don't count. Or maybe Jack has done something minor in the past which we've all forgotten about. Do you think that $5 bet he put on ages ago might matter?
    That's what I was thinking too, but as I'm lazy and can't be bothered looking it up, I'll just say my memory isn't as good as it once was.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234