Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: R20, AFL 2010 Dockers V Swans: Gameday & Autopsy

Our bloody inaccuracy!!
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Will the commentators and freo get a room already?

What a passage of play! I love that kind of footy.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Living in 2005
    Jetta has to start settling down and play the perecentages. Trying to be a star when he just needs to work hard for now. I am finding him very frustrating.

McVeigh's hands up to that mark have been terrible. but it would be nice to have someone kick straight.
    pyke needed to hit hard away from goal

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Jetta has to start settling down and play the perecentages. Trying to be a star when he just needs to work hard for now. I am finding him very frustrating.
    I agree it would be nice to have him just give and go rather than always take his man on

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    I agree. That clever little bounce running down the boundary to get round the Freo player would have been great had the Freo player not gotten his hand to the ball.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Can't the Swans find someone in the forward 50 that is not wearing a freo jumper?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

This cheap free kicks we cough up when going forward are killing us.
    Last edited by CJK; 14th August 2010 at 05:11 PM.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Can't the Swans find someone in the forward 50 that is not wearing a freo jumper?
    We have no forward structure yet again.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    It is agonising - I'm presuming there is no structure up there coz they haven't looked like finding a target. Where the heck is White?

again another quarter where we should be ahead but we simply dont have a forward line that can convert

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast