Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RWO Ideas Forum - Promotion & Relegation

Nikwit,
    1 flag in 10 years - $1million spent on player payments in the past 7 years alone (fact) - they have burnt many kids in the Hills & clubs along the way. Ask some of the long serving 2's players why they wont play 2's anymore or why many of them have left!

Then you all come on here and burn us at Balmain for paying players. We like them will be a power in the next 10 years as we will stay in the Sydney football comp unlike EC who will play in the new Northern Comp - Ignorant fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawknik View Post
    lol, and Bert takes the points!!

the fact you stated "The past 8 flags" is where you lost your argument Doormat. Simple.

I did not disagree or agree with anything else you said, merely, you made a bold statement that was called out as incorrect. Simple really.

Re Balmain, I for one have said I hope Balmain work out for the better. Results at present seem to show promise. What people in Sydney footy want to see though is the consistency over next year and then into the third year.

Re ECE, I too enjoy beating them, albeit in ressies for MU against their thirds, but hey a win is a win against a local opponent who you love to beat!!

Alright then.

Who are the current premiership holders ECE right? who has won the past 8 flags????.
    No wonder you go to MU you would never get through a real Uni! No need to tell me im right & you lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawknik View Post
    the fact you stated "The past 8 flags" is where you lost your argument Doormat. Simple.

I did not disagree or agree with anything else you said, merely, you made a bold statement that was called out as incorrect. Simple really.

Re Balmain, I for one have said I hope Balmain work out for the better. Results at present seem to show promise. What people in Sydney footy want to see though is the consistency over next year and then into the third year.

Re ECE, I too enjoy beating them, albeit in ressies for MU against their thirds, but hey a win is a win against a local opponent who you love to beat!!

With east coast going to the northern league does that make way for UTS to go up to prem div and sutho to div one

northern league, where was this announced? news to probably the league as well as east coast??
    :

Mate I read the northern league stuff a couple of weeks ago in the telegraph it's was about GWS/Swans ressies around same time as sheedy Anzac clash at homebush

Almost Football Legend
    I don't know if the northern league will get off the ground. It gets brought up every few years, and unless the AFL was to pick up the travel costs for the clubs I can't see how it could be viable - but the rumour just isn't going away this time.

Not sure how they'd select the Sydney clubs for it. If hypothetically it did happen, I expect they'd pick the top couple of clubs from Premier Division, and the bottom Sydney club in the northern league would play off against the Premier Division champion for a spot in the next year's northern league.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post

As for playing against them he has and I recall a somewhat spitefull game with alot of unnessecary agro
    Indeed. I heard about it, someone called it 'the Battle of Harrington park 07'

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Oath View Post
    Indeed. I heard about it, someone called it 'the Battle of Harrington park 07'
    There were a few indiscriminate acts on the day but most involved two very good mates but to be honest for some reason everytime Ive been involved in a game against the Tigers they have been pretty willing and that day was very tame in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Mate I read the northern league stuff a couple of weeks ago in the telegraph it's was about GWS/Swans ressies around same time as sheedy Anzac clash at homebush
    was more meaning where is announcement east coast are playing in it? everyone heard rumblings of it, but nothing concrete
    :

East coast reference was off previous post mate cheers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234