Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barry Hall

Regular in the Side

Barry Hall

Paul Roos is reported to have stated to the press that Barry Hall will receive a positive reception from the SCG crowd when the Dogs visit Sydney.

Personally, I will not only NOT be booing Bazza, but, (as occurred earlier in the season in Canberra), I will still be cheering him on. Interested to hear from other Swans fans. However one way or the other, I suspect that Barry Hall could be the most popular ex Swan to ever play the Sydney Swans.
    Last edited by top40; 17th August 2010 at 01:14 PM.

I would never Boo BBB Barry Hall! I still wish he was in theredandwhite. The Blue looks terrible on him. Makes him look really pasty.

He's not massively popular with me because I'm still not thrilled with the exit but no, no booing here.

Senior Player
    Interesting comments on OWAAT last night regarding Bazz and the Bulldogs. They basically said that although Bazz has had a very good season personally, that the dogs forward line is now a bit one dimensional with him as the focal point. They have also scored less goals in total than last year.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Whilst we certainly still have our fair share of forward line issues (had DB stayed on the park we would have been fine), I think it shows that you're better off in the modern game with multiple focal points as opposed to one key power forward.

Anyone who has played in a Premiership for the Swans deserves some respect,even if their departure was somewhat controversial. Besides booing would probably make him try harder.

I can't see anyone booing Biffo. I do hope that Roos has him heavily marked and to isolate him from the game though.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

No booing, but will he give Kirky a big man hug after the siren in honour of his last SCG game?
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Claps from me. No boos.

Hell, might even give the big lug a standing ovation.
    -

Veterans List
    I don't boo any opposition players. But I'll clap every time he drops a mark or kicks a point - he certainly knows how to do that at night games at the SCG.

Goes up to 11
    I'll be booing him but in a nice way...

No booing but definitely no cheering for any opposition player playing the Swans.
    Last edited by Big Al; 17th August 2010 at 04:18 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    No booing, but will he give Kirky a big man hug after the siren in honour of his last SCG game?
    Probably. I'm curious about how he deals with Roos if they cross paths.
    Last edited by ShockOfHair; 17th August 2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Speling
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Living in 2005
    Cheer him on? Get real!!!

One thing not to boo him, but gee I hope he is pathetic on Saturday night!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast