View Poll Results: White's future.... where should it be?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play him forward... he's gunna make it!

24 82.76%
  • Shift him down back.

1 3.45%
  • Develop him as a ruckman.

1 3.45%
  • Play him in the two's (he's had his chance)

0 0%
  • Trade him

3 10.34%
  • Try him in a new position (tall winger/rover, tagger?)

0 0%

Thread: What should they do with Jesse White?

What should they do with Jesse White?

After lengthy on-line discussion and numerous suggestions as to whether Jesse should play forward or down back, it seems that debate continues to rage on. The arguments have been presented and reiterated ad nauseam on the White's future thread. How about we try and find a consensus?

This poll is always going to go in the favour of keeping him up forward, because that's where he currently is. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with any discussion on the topic.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    This poll is always going to go in the favour of keeping him up forward, because that's where he currently is. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with any discussion on the topic.
    Please don't get me wrong BSA5, I have no problem at all with the discussion. It was initially quite refreshing and contemplative. But it's gone on for quite a while now. I'm pretty sure every point that could have been raised has now been made from all corners. A poll seemed a more efficient way to consider the matter. RWOs can go to the 8 pages (at last count) of the White's future thread to peruse the extensive discussion in detail or have a quick look at a poll result to see what the overall consensus is (after all, it is the Federal Election weekend, and I couldn't get enough of voting at the polling booth this morning).
    Last edited by goswannies; 21st August 2010 at 05:41 PM.

Leave him be. He has his job, and he does it. Better and better. Ups and Downs. Kind of like Leo Barry. Not great to start with, but.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Leave him be. He has his job, and he does it. Better and better. Ups and Downs. Kind of like Leo Barry. Not great to start with, but.....
    Yep I agree + if Mummford goes down then Pyke can't ruck alone so Jessie can fill in. Pyke was stuffed last night in the last quarter.

Suspended by the MRP
    imagine how good he'll be when he gets his tough stickers coloured in and he learns how to use his arms again and mark a few!