Thread: Any News On Mummy

Warming the Bench

Any News On Mummy

Is there any updates on big Mummy's knee? I heard on the radio in Melbourne that it could be a 3 week injury so season over. Tell me this incorrect please!

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger1300 View Post
    Is there any updates on big Mummy's knee? I heard on the radio in Melbourne that it could be a 3 week injury so season over. Tell me this incorrect please!
    They said on MMM Sydney this morning that he's definately out this week and 50/50 of playing first week finals, but I reckon they were just embellishing what Roos had already stated.
    Let's all hope that no news is good news and it's just a bump with Roos erring on the side of caution.

Yeah definitely missing this week. Roosy did say it's a 1-3 week injury so it depends how the knee recovers. Will be a massive loss if the big man doesn't come up for the first final.
    My Man Mumford!

Living in 2005
    Mummy is a tough man, I am sure they wont take any risks but as long as there isn't any serious damage, I'm sure he will be back for first finals.

I've decided to only worry when the Swans say "Back in two weeks". That seems to be a recipe for disaster this year

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Mummy is a tough man, I am sure they wont take any risks but as long as there isn't any serious damage, I'm sure he will be back for first finals.

I've decided to only worry when the Swans say "Back in two weeks". That seems to be a recipe for disaster this year
    Yep, code for season ending!

Bradshaw is about 9 weeks overdue. People ar saying it's his knee but apparently according to injuryupdate.com.au, it's listed as a strained hamstring. Word is he'll return through the reserves this week and get the call up for the first final, that'll be a MASSIVE boost!
    My Man Mumford!

http://sportal.com.au/afl-news-displ...or-swans-97233

Positive news on Mummy and Roosy talks about Bradshaw
    My Man Mumford!

First reply in a thousand years or ever for that fact but love to read all the good and not so good threads? Have followed the Swans for thirteen (as a member) years but never found a real reason to post. But this year has been one of the better years excluding 06 and without doubt 05. The younger players that have been given more field time even when they showed signs of non seasoned players they actually showed the way last Saturday night to finally give a player and coach a wonderful send of from the SCG.Young Jetta makes me smile and I will never forget his first long awaited goal which bought a tear to my old eyes. Hannas will win the rising star for sure, what a year this young man has had.Love the slag names all the Swans players receive at RWOL and it helps game day to cheer and respond to others at the game to. Just have a feeling there are some very good years ahead for the faithful RED and WHITE Family.Love my seat in the top deck of the Brewongle stand and have had much delight with those around me and wished then all a wonderful Xmas and new year as we will not enjoy their company till next year unless we jag seats at all the finals? As for this post long winded i know MUMMY is the best buy of the season this season but he will only get better as will the Pkyster . All is good all I want is to beat Collingwood FC in the grand final Kirk kicking the winning goal on the hooter by one point>
    worth the wait want more