Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Jack: Brother of Kieren

Brandon Jack: Brother of Kieren

Anyone have any news on Kieren Jack's younger brother who (if I remember correctly) was reported as having a leaning towards AFL over League and was showing plenty of promise?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Brant Jack, playing for Pennant Hills. That's all I know, you might want to head over to the NSW/ACT forum to find out more.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Brant Jack, playing for Pennant Hills. That's all I know, you might want to head over to the NSW/ACT forum to find out more.
    Sure that's Jack's brother? There is a Brant Jack playing for Pennant Hill who, at the end of last season, had played 100 senior games. That's pretty good going for a kid who is 16 or so years old!

Edit: Jaclk's brother is called Brandon. Earlier article about him wanting to be a Swan too is here:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225828469134
    Last edited by liz; 4th September 2010 at 05:00 PM.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Oops, Brant-Brandon, sounds so similar.

Sorry.

Thanks for the article Liz, and thanks to you too Ugg (even though Brant Jack's google statistics jumped significantly after reading your comments! )

Pretty good of their dad to be supportive of whatever code they choose to do. That's great that he falls within our zone if he continues to develop. Fingers crossed and good luck to him.
    Last edited by Gezball; 6th September 2010 at 10:52 PM.

New article in the DT re: Brandon Jack signing up with the Swans Academy
    League legend watches another boy join the Swans | The Daily Telegraph

Will be a different type of player in comparison to KJ, he's taller and slightly built.

This is my favourite part:

"I have to teach him to start playing outside [the packs] because he keeps watching me and wants to bash in and under all the time."

Last edited by wearebloods; 20th March 2011 at 12:20 PM.

My favourite part - Paul Roos saying "He's lightning quick. He's super, super quick."
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    If anyone wants to have a look at Brandon, he produced an outstanding performance in his second senior match for Pennant Hills against Campbelltown at Blacktown Olympic Park last Sunday, kicking three goals and showing a ton of pace.
    The match will be screened on Main Event Channel 518 tonight, Thursday, at 6.30pm, immediately before the AFL clash between Brisbane Lions St Kilda, and again afterwards at 11.30pm.
    The kid has talent.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
    If anyone wants to have a look at Brandon, he produced an outstanding performance in his second senior match for Pennant Hills against Campbelltown at Blacktown Olympic Park last Sunday, kicking three goals and showing a ton of pace.
    The match will be screened on Main Event Channel 518 tonight, Thursday, at 6.30pm, immediately before the AFL clash between Brisbane Lions St Kilda, and again afterwards at 11.30pm.
    The kid has talent.
    Thanks for the heads up BMR. If he is already playing at senior grade in the SFL, hopefully he might get some games with the Swans reserves team at some point this season.

Thank you I don't suppose Victorian viewers would be able to see it anywhere would they?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ABloodsMan View Post
    Thank you I don't suppose Victorian viewers would be able to see it anywhere would they?
    Only if you have Foxtel or a friend has Foxtel. I'm currently in Melbourne and I'm recording it for later consumption.

I do have Foxtel but I was of the understanding that AFL coverage on Main Event was only available to NSWelshman and Queenslanders, and Victorians were unable to view it.

Just checked and the Queensland match of the round on now is unavailable in my area, I doubt it would be different for the NSW game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast