Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst performer at the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Swanner View Post
    you are a moron.. f off and support gws... crowd where great
    See you in a couple of weeks time after your ban. You need to settle down a bit. Does the truth hurt much?

Pushing for Selection
    Don't know why you guys are bothering to respond to the unfortunate person. Obviously not a Swans supporter and possibly a "Corporate" who had a freebie in 128. There were a few of them who had allegiances to other Codes but the ones nearby to me were all on their feet in the dying minute.

Quote Originally Posted by andyn View Post
    so where you there or not?
    You speaka da english????

Quote Originally Posted by teddys mum View Post
    Yawn Toothfairy, whatever! Virtually the same crowd as the Freo/Hawks match yesterday, and virtually the same crowd as the last time we played a finals match (semi final against doggies at MCG back in 2008).

I take it Dockers and Western Bulldogs crowds have a lot to learn too you fool.
    Dockers crowd was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by T-bag View Post
    You speaka da english????
    Some one needs a hug. Watching on your couch, turn the sound up!
    Last edited by Bas; 5th September 2010 at 10:31 PM.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Senior Player
    I was in 109. Yep , it WAS quiet at times.
    But some inebriated nutter called Ricardo - never saw him before , but he's now my pal - was going mental .
    We pooled resources and lifted the decibels when it mattered.

Do note that there were quite a few old people and young kids - every right to be at the game , but you can hardly expect them to be the most vocal , can you ?
    Or the people from Mali , at their first-ever AFL game ?

Anyone see the portly old man with the magnificent white beard in 109 ?
    No WAY we could get beat with SANTA on our side :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Yes, we were in 108...it went OFF!
    We were in 108 which was chockers with Swans supporters.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I yelled my little voice box dead. I hope I don't have to answer the phone tomorroz at work!!
    I tried on a few occasions in the third to get the crowd chanting, but the chardies and the old people around us wouldn't have a bar of it.
    The crowd around me sucked.

Although I did thoroughly enjoy running up and down the aisle stairs like a madwoman when we kicked the final two goals.

i wish that was on vid!!
    Would have been hilarious to see Annie. Good on you

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Some one needs a hug. Watching on your couch, turn the sound up!
    I got plenty with my 6 month old hence why I wasn't there

Veterans List
    I was in 106 and it was rocking. The Blue supporters were in 105 and every time they started a Carlton chant I got the whole Swans bay to drown them out. Meanwhile over in 107 Peter Hatley was doing his usual fine job of getting chants out loud and proud after every goal - and when we needed it in the last Q.

I just watched some of the game on TV and anyone who says the crowd wasn't into it should book either a television technician or a hearing check tomorrow.

How about as soon as TDL tackled in Q4 and 35,000 cried "BALL!!" - that reverberated around the ground like Cathy Freeman winning the 400M.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    Be curious where you sat Fairy. Aisles 107-108 were strongholds for the red and white.
    I was in 108 and I thought while it was quiet in the third quarter (Not much the crowd can do when class like Judd is on song), I thought it was electric in the last quarter especially. Its a tough ground to say the least to make atmosphere at, even with 42,000 its hard work due to the sheer size of it. But I thought the atmosphere was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Yes, we were in 108...it went OFF!
    I was in 108 as well- did you see that Swans guy in about row 6 kick his chair rather hard in the 3rd quarter after a dodgy call from McLaren- I'm sure he will be nursing a very sore foot tonight! (it wasn't me but I was only 2 rows behind him!)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast