Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Braddy and McGlynn are back v Dogs!! - (TEAM NAMED)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Unless we get into the granny; we won't see Braddles back in the seniors.

Seriously, I'm sure McGlynn's head is full of hardware ... why the hell would you risk a more serious injury?
    Roosy said in the Press Conference that if he pulls up ok he'd be seriously considered. Wonder if Braddles is aware of the danger of telling porkies to Annie.
    Last edited by Big Al; 5th September 2010 at 11:55 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Unless we get into the granny; we won't see Braddles back in the seniors.

Seriously, I'm sure McGlynn's head is full of hardware ... why the hell would you risk a more serious injury?
    Because it's finals..
    Adam Goodes: Rising Star 99, Brownlow 2003, 2006
    Swans Premiers 1909, 1918,1933,2005, 2012

as long as he doesn't run into the knees of 7ft tall players, Mcglynn should be fine

On the Rookie List
    I asked McGlynn at the open training session last week and he said he was on track for the second week of finals if the Swans got through. He still looked a bit tender, so hopefully it will be all sweet for Saturday night.

Gut feeling is McGlynn will play and Bradshaw won't.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Regular in the Side
    Either are massive ins - don't know who you would drop though?!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I asked McGlynn at the open training session last week and he said he was on track for the second week of finals if the Swans got through. He still looked a bit tender, so hopefully it will be all sweet for Saturday night.
    I wonder if Jude still has that attractive head gear, Benny could have a loan.

I'd love to see McGlynn play - he's another one who seems to fire up the team that extra bit (oh, and kicking lots of goals helps too) - but so close to big injury, I dunno. I'd hate to have anything go wrong to really mess him up for a long time to come, for his sake and ours!

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    Jude needs to save the helmet for himself.
    His head knock today didn't look good.
    I know we all admire his courage but given his history of head knocks, concussions and the like - I am concerned that these events might haunt him post footy.

Quote Originally Posted by BRISWAN View Post
    Jude needs to save the helmet for himself.
    His head knock today didn't look good.
    I know we all admire his courage but given his history of head knocks, concussions and the like - I am concerned that these events might haunt him post footy.
    Me too; helmet time Jude. Actually, that's a pretty good call. Lst time he wore a helmet we won the granny!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Part of me says yes to Bradshaw, part says no. White, yeah well - still undecided. I agree that ROK should have a rest, he was really struggling out there yesterday, sure he got a goal when it mattered, but he found it hard to keep up and to leap, he didnt seem too comfortable with kicking. It was also mentioned that he is booked in for groin surgery as soon as the season ends. I hope that McGlynn is AOK to go.
    Last edited by Wardy; 6th September 2010 at 08:27 AM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Playing Bradshaw would be a huge risk in a final. At full fitness you'd play him in a heartbeat but clearly that isn't the case.

McGlynn would be a great inclusion if he's OK.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast