Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barry Hall v Swans

Barry Hall v Swans

I have grave concerns that there is one more chapter left in the great man's swans book. Big ground with no B2 or LRT spells trouble if you ask me. Heres hoping the MRP rub him out for whatever he tried to do to Harry or whatever he said to the Ump.

On the Rookie List
    I'd be surprised if BBBBHall got rubbed out for next week. Watching Offsiders they didn't think there was much in it and that's probably so. I think he'd be unlucky to not play.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Senior Player

Bazza free to play!

No charge to answer for the strike allegation and a fine for arguing. I guess we can't complain too much...we did get the unrough end of the pineapple in GF week, 2005

Pushing for Selection
    hall free to play - oh well.....

Match Review Panel: week one

I wonder if that would have been the finding if he still played in the red and white?

Big Bad Bazza has been a little off the boil. Still great, but inconsistent. We should be able to limit his impact. He's always going to kick a few so what we need to make sure of is that no-one else in the Dogs team kicks a few. I think we'll get it right. I'm happy for him to play. Makes for a great story. Baz will be trying hard to get the dogs back up off the ropes and we'll be trying our hardest to land the final knockout blow to their season and Johnno's career. Their confidence is down, ours is up. They've looked defeated the last few weeks and I can imagine they are going to throw everything at us on Saturday. We need to soften them up early, get a few jabs in, a few straight rights. Can't wait.

Veterans List
    Looked similar to the Rutten punch that he went for last year. Still, happy for him that he gets to play - he can swap jumpers with Kirky afterwards.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Happy to play them with Hally in, if we beat the DOGS, it goes to a new level against Reiwolt.
    hp
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Hally got off,insufficient contact.

Is great Hall is free to play.

1. He is still a loose cannon, he'll give away a free kick or two and be a detriment to his teams morale by constantly berating them when they don't kick it to him.
    2. No consistency in form, both physical and mental.
    3. A victory over the Doggies would be that much sweeter with him having played.
    Swannies haiku
    Harbour with white swan
    The flag shall be yours again
    Destiny repeats

If we're losing by A LOT; my suggestion would be (in the fourth) for Kirky to go and give him a bit of a love tap around the face.

Who's it going to hurt (other than Blind Barry of course)??
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Bazza will b no worry to us on satdee....jonos finished so they only hav bazza...easy to defend
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast