Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Elimination Final 2010 - Bulldogs v Swans Game day thread

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Have got the usual pre-game nerves.......trouble is I am sitting here at home rather than in my seat in the Great Southern stand....bloddy flight stuffups.

Go Swannies so I can use my flight that is in a fortnights time.
    satchmopugdog I should be able to hear you from my house here in shearwater then

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by floppinab View Post
    I fear, just like last night for the Dockers, the non-inclusions of Bevan and White will bite us on the arse.

Here's hoping I'm wrong but you just don't drop blokes who contributed like those two did last week.
    Now you tell us - you should have told the selectors earlier! I bet they haven't thought of that.

I'm nervous about their inclusion too but you have to have some degree of faith that Roos, Horse et al have some degree of competence in selection. Yes it sometimes goes wrong but as I posted earlier, on injuries, Leo shouldn't have played in the GF in 2005 and then I wonder how history would have turned out?

Let's hope we're praising their selection as an act of genius in a few hours.

I'm off to a mate's place with a bottle of wine. I hope it's enough. But no way to post till I'm home so -

Enjoy the night folks.

GO SWANNIES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gloveski View Post
    satchmopugdog I should be able to hear you from my house here in shearwater then
    I didn't know you lived so close..only half an hour away....yep that will be me.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

With an hour to go it is times like this that I question whether it is worth it, all this anxiety and angst for a game.

Before the Game, had Malcolm Blight from the MCG. Confirmed no changes to either side but said strange things had been happening. Swans arrived in a bus with Dog on the number plate. Barry Hall mistakenly ended up in the Swans rooms by mistake and the Swans staff had a laugh as Barry walked away with a very red face. He shook hands with C Bolton and a few other Swans officials.

Blight said that it all points to a Dogs win. Showed footage of Braddy leaving the bus with his pre-game motivation music blaring in the ears.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Before the Game, had Malcolm Blight from the MCG. Confirmed no changes to either side but said strange things had been happening. Swans arrived in a bus with Dog on the number plate. Barry Hall mistakenly ended up in the Swans rooms by mistake and the Swans staff had a laugh as Barry walked away with a very red face. He shook hands with C Bolton and a few other Swans officials.

Blight said that it all points to a Dogs win. Showed footage of Braddy leaving the bus with his pre-game motivation music blaring in the ears.
    Barry's so nervous he's in the wrong change rooms? Signs are good for us I would have thought.

Then again didn't every omen point to a Swans Premiership in 1996?

I didn't know you lived so close..only half an hour away....yep that will be me.
    There is alot of supporters in my area and infact Tassie. I play cricket for port sorell and there would be about 5 supporters that I play with. None as diehard as me I must admit.
    My son is a Melbourne supporter (I know don't ask me how that happened), he is only 5 but is as passionate about football as me. He would no 3 qtrs of the players in the AFL I kid you not. Loves his Auskick and constantly has a footy under his arm. He just said to me the swans need to sop Barry Hall I think Grundy will pick him up and mattner and malceski will help out...........got love him How many 5 year olds no half of the defence for a team they don't go for

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Barry's so nervous he's in the wrong change rooms? Signs are good for us I would have thought.

Then again didn't every omen point to a Swans Premiership in 1996?
    Oh shut up....I am so nervous don't say things like that..I'll vomit

Just saw my signature...hope it comes true in lots of ways
    Last edited by satchmopugdog; 11th September 2010 at 07:51 PM.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Oh shut up....I am so nervous don't say things like that..I'll vomit

Just saw my signature...hope it comes true in lots of ways
    Hit the spumante NOW!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Bas; 11th September 2010 at 07:59 PM.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SCGonasunnyday View Post
    With an hour to go it is times like this that I question whether it is worth it, all this anxiety and angst for a game.
    Me too!!!!

Benny playing in a head mattress. Braddy is there as well.

Looks small crowd on the telly.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Mcglynn in a headgear about three sizes too big!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast