Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yes it hurts tonight....but thank you Swannies for a great season!

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Wow, that would be brilliant, I certainly hope Horse does implement some strategies like this, I'm a bit disgruntled with stop and think footy and forward pocket obsession.
    I watched the under 18 PF today at Quakers Hill and they all keep it moving instinctivley and it was fast and electrifying.

hp
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

On the Rookie List
    Great year, but now the pressure is on for 2011 as anything less than what was achieved in 2010 will be deemed going backwards. There would appear to be a need to address the third quarter yips as well. Fast and free flowing, instinctive footy would indeed be brilliant to watch.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Great year, but now the pressure is on for 2011 as anything less than what was achieved in 2010 will be deemed going backwards. There would appear to be a need to address the third quarter yips as well. Fast and free flowing, instinctive footy would indeed be brilliant to watch.
    I have noticed over the Roos era that we have had ordinary 3rd quarters. I wonder sometimes if he rests his best midfield more in the 3rd quarter to save them for the last, as most of the time our last quarters are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I have noticed over the Roos era that we have had ordinary 3rd quarters. I wonder sometimes if he rests his best midfield more in the 3rd quarter to save them for the last, as most of the time our last quarters are good.
    I was just having this discussion over dinner. Until we stop with our Third Quarter Nap, which has been or nearly been our undoing in game after game, we'll never get further than the first or second rounds of Finals (he said dogmatically). Too many times, we've been overtaken and don't recover. That's one thing I hope Longmire will work on, a lot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345