Thread: Swans at the Eagles Concert

Swans at the Eagles Concert

I'm guessing Brett Kirk will be there tomorrow night.

Tomorrow night (Monday 6th) at Acer Arena starting at 8 pm will be, I think the first Sydney concert or it was meant to be the first when I purchased tickets back in June.

My brother in law was meant to go with me but can't make it now. So I have one heavily discounted seat within VERY close proximity to the stage.

Concert starts at 8 pm. There will be a 20 minute interval and meant to finish at 11:20 pm. So very good value.

Should have posted this earlier in the week but been busy.

So if anyone is interested in going to see the Eagles (you'll have to put up with me but then you have the option to ignore me. If you do, I won't have to shout you a drink or two) please PM me so we can arrange something.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

So does no one like the Eagles? Give me an offer. Shame to let such a special concert go to waste.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Hard to believe there's been no takers for a night out with Bas... C'mon people he doesn't bite, well there were some rumours but I'm sure they're not true.

Would have loved these tickets actually but I have to work some long hours this week. Hope you can get rid of the ticket mate.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    I recently (2 years ago) had the snip downstairs.
    During the procedure the Dr. had an Eagles concert DVD playing.
    I didn't really need the anaesthetic as the DVD was enough to make me semi-comatose.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Blog Entries
    Bas, if I was anywhere near Sydney, I would take you up on the offer, without a second thought - I would love to go, and ignoring you won't be that hard with The Eagles on stage. I am, however, not in or near Sydney - So I have to pass, but damn, I would have loved to!!!

There are people that like the Eagles, they might just not be in a position to go.

Veteran Site Admin
    Will NicNat be on bass?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Will NicNat be on bass?
    Don't know, but Woosha does a great Desperado because most of his players live Life in the fast lane.
    Last edited by Big Al; 6th December 2010 at 12:29 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Special guest Cuz will be playing the air guitar and dancing around in his camouflage undies.
    Last edited by Lucky Knickers; 6th December 2010 at 09:59 PM.