Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: St Kilda Photo Scandal

Sweet home Novacastria
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the same lass who had the pregnancy scandal at the start of the year, no?

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    AFAIK correct, and now taking this course of action allegedly after thwe treatment she recieved from St Kilda.
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    The fun police strike again. Hey Liz, I didn't know you were a mod.

There go all of my free willy clips !
    Yes Bas she is a mod, and posted that note for a very good reason (ie the court order preventing publication of the photos)
    Any other photos other than those covered by the court order are free to be published within the usual RWO guidelines.
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

Sam Gilbert is going to have to come clean on everything if this is going to conclude in that is he has to explain the photo's, why he kept them and also tell all on his relationship with this child (because she was probably only 16 at the time - and where were her parents???) there are faults on all sides here.

So with the girl saying that she has photo's of players from other clubs, one has to ask "so how did she get those?" was it a) - she was at a party with a sprinkling of players from each club nudeing it up and photo's being taken? b) she has had liasons with players from other clubs (and taken photo's)? c) Sam Gilbert is a habitual photographer of nude players and has a chache of stuff that could be downloaded off his computer? or d) she is very clever with a computer herself and has superimposed the heads of players onto other bodies (its not as stupid as it sounds) - whatever the deal - its all very messy, and isnt doing anyone any favours. It seems that Facebook & Twitter are not the most wonderful social networks they were allegedly intended to be. I mean if its not people seeking revenge for one thing or another - its others who have to tell the world about their every sneeze, burp or fart - I just dont get it.

As I said faults on all sides - players getting nuded up - with a camera with in cooee (and its a recipe for disaster)- and a young girl trying to play grown up games and getting badly burnt. Its all very sad.
    Last edited by Wardy; 22nd December 2010 at 08:24 AM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Blog Entries
    I know us boys get up to some interesting things when we are on a "night out/weekend away", but why would you take pics of each others equipment??
    Especially if the photographees posed for the pics.

Seems a bit on the weird side to me.
    And you're right wardy, Gilbert has a lot of explaining to do. A bit embarrassing for himself, and the photographees.

The girl, to us, sounds like a woman scorned.

Swans the next target in photo scandal

Strap yourselves in, peeps.

Blues, Swans to be next targets.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I know us boys get up to some interesting things when we are on a "night out/weekend away", but why would you take pics of each others equipment??
    Especially if the photographees posed for the pics.

Seems a bit on the weird side to me.
    And you're right wardy, Gilbert has a lot of explaining to do. A bit embarrassing for himself, and the photographees.

The girl, to us, sounds like a woman scorned.
    Hell hath no fury................... you are bang on the money - but she is so young - where was the parental supervision?

Have all the social networks turned us all into a bunch of Mrs Mangles - do we really have to know everything about everyone? I mean look at Warnie - it was like Twitter was invented just for him!!! call me old fasthioned but I just dont get it! (even though I'm on Facebook, I have only posted one thing I think and even then I only joined to see a friends wedding photo's and to add another friend to Big Al's list of 8!)
    Last edited by Wardy; 22nd December 2010 at 08:00 AM.

I'm over this already. Who cares. Brings back memories of an old song:

In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by King Roosy View Post
    You've got to be @@@@ing kidding me.

Who the hell from our club would be involved in this garbage.

I never thought anybody from the Swannies would be involved in this nonsense.
    We have 42 testosterone filled human males in the club so it would be naive to think that they're all angels and wouldn't do anything wrong. To be honest as long as they do nothing illegal and prepare for games professionally what they do in their personal lives is their business.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Hell hath no fury................... you are bang on the money - but she is so young - where was the parental supervision?

Have all the social networks turned us all into a bunch of Mrs Mangles - do we really have to know everything about everyone? I mean look at Warnie - it was like Twitter was invented just for him!!! call me old fasthioned but I just dont get it! (even though I'm on Facebook, I have only posted one thing I think and even then I only joined to see a friends wedding photo's and to add another friend to Big Al's list of 8!)
    Actually Wardy I got up to 50 friends until an old girlfriend posted some racy pictures and it went back down to 14. Some people just have weak stomachs.
    Last edited by Big Al; 22nd December 2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: a or an
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    We have 42 testosterone filled human males in the club so it would be naive to think that they're all angels and wouldn't do anything wrong. To be honest as long as they do nothing illegal and prepare for games professionally what they do in their personal lives is their business.
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Actually Wardy I got up to 50 friends until a old girlfriend posted some racy pictures and it went back down to 14. Some people just have weak stomachs.
    were they the photo's from the work Christmas party in 1996? ah those were the days!!!?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast