Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: St Kilda Photo Scandal

Who really cares what these guys do and please spare me the nude photos. I still cant understand the current generations obsession with taking photos of themselves (or allowing them to be taken) in these sort of compromising positions. I dont even understand how these guys got to be in a room with one another sans clothing let alone to then allow a few pictures to be exchanged.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    We have 42 testosterone filled human males in the club so it would be naive to think that they're all angels and wouldn't do anything wrong. To be honest as long as they do nothing illegal and prepare for games professionally what they do in their personal lives is their business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    What he said!
    What she said about what he said.

Top40: This scandal is with the particular girl, not the St Kilda players. I just hope some of the judgmental persons who in recent past has condemed the sexual conduct of players in all football codes, (but particular Rugby League and AFL), might be publically supportive of these St Kilda players. It just goes to show that in terms of inappropriate sexual conduct, it is not a one way street.

Got it in one Toppy.

The thing that gets me is that its the sameold sameold. Girls who just don't get it. Blokes who are trying to "get it". Burned burned burned. I mean, where were the condoms. Huh? Hers? His? Who is this stupid.....to me she is a silly twit, who went after footballers, got what she was asking for, except the big wedding and cooing love messages on her iphone. What female out there has caught themselves a beaut looking bloke, had a bit of a fluffy night, and expected bells and whistles thereafter, and got nothing except that gradual realisation "that he is just not that into you". Umm, nearly all of us. I am talking as a seriously senior person here who grew up in the sixties, when condoms were not necessary, we had "The Pill". And yes we were as stupid then as this girl appears to be now.

Is she honestly saying she has nude photos of blokes from all these other clubs? How? Took them herself? How? I mean......are you serious? Digging a very very deep hole here.

I am just so over it. Grow up. Someone point out to her that if she downloaded pictures off someone else's computer without their permission or knowledge, that its stealing, and that's against the law. theft is a nasty crime, that people go to jail for, has anyone pointed this out yet?

As for the bloke involved who a) took photos! b) ignored his captain's request to delete the said picture which was taken without his permission in his own hotel room because he didn't sleep in jarmies, c) let his testosterone loose on an underage female who should have more brains to start with, d) downloaded pictures into his computer and didn't put a block on the access, and then dumped said female (been there, done that, nothing new, works both ways), good lord, this is all so predictable, and just sooooo Glenn Close!

OK, it went further, bub involved, but.....if he didn't want to know, its not surprising, but in the long run immature and weak. But to drag other people in for revenge when she went hunting footy boys, good grief, am I the only one who says, well, perhaps I shouldn't exactly say exactly what I think, but...........what the hell did you expect!
    Last edited by Primmy; 22nd December 2010 at 09:33 AM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Blog Entries
    And really, compared to the recent NRL phot scandal. This is absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    And really, compared to the recent NRL phot scandal. This is absolutely nothing.
    Doggone that's a good point.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

I shouldn't really, I shouldn't but....ROFL
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Top40: Got it in one Toppy.

The thing that gets me is that its the sameold sameold. Girls who just don't get it. Blokes who are trying to "get it". Burned burned burned. I mean, where were the condoms. Huh? Hers? His? Who is this stupid.....to me she is a silly twit, who went after footballers, got what she was asking for, except the big wedding and cooing love messages on her iphone. What female out there has caught themselves a beaut looking bloke, had a bit of a fluffy night, and expected bells and whistles thereafter, and got nothing except that gradual realisation "that he is just not that into you". Umm, nearly all of us. I am talking as a seriously senior person here who grew up in the sixties, when condoms were not necessary, we had "The Pill". And yes we were as stupid then as this girl appears to be now.

Is she honestly saying she has nude photos of blokes from all these other clubs? How? Took them herself? How? I mean......are you serious? Digging a very very deep hole here.

I am just so over it. Grow up. Someone point out to her that if she downloaded pictures off someone else's computer without their permission or knowledge, that its stealing, and that's against the law. theft is a nasty crime, that people go to jail for, has anyone pointed this out yet?

As for the bloke involved who a) took photos! b) ignored his captain's request to delete the said picture which was taken without his permission in his own hotel room because he didn't sleep in jarmies, c) let his testosterone loose on an underage female who should have more brains to start with, d) downloaded pictures into his computer and didn't put a block on the access, and then dumped said female (been there, done that, nothing new, works both ways), good lord, this is all so predictable, and just sooooo Glenn Close!

OK, it went further, bub involved, but.....if he didn't want to know, its not surprising, but in the long run immature and weak. But to drag other people in for revenge when she went hunting footy boys, good grief, am I the only one who says, well, perhaps I shouldn't exactly say exactly what I think, but...........what the hell did you expect!
    Add alleged extortion - the girl allegedly said to Ricky Nixon "I wont release the photo of Reiwoldt if you give me $20,000" so you are right Prims she is a peice of work & Gilbert is an idiot! So where are the police in all of this?

its all really pathetic when you think about it.
    Last edited by Wardy; 22nd December 2010 at 09:50 AM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Saint Nick is full of @@@@ though. Anyone who has seen the photos can tell it's pretty obvious he was posing rather than getting out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Actually Wardy I got up to 50 friends until an old girlfriend posted some racy pictures and it went back down to 14. Some people just have weak stomachs.
    There's your problem - old girlfriend. Should only have young girlfriend.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    There's your problem - old girlfriend. Should only have young girlfriend.
    speaking from experience there Bas, beating them off with a stick are you?
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Extraordinary case. At this stage I'm going with Reiwoldt's version.

How long before this girl gets her own reality TV show?
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    How long before this girl gets her own reality TV show?
    "Australias Next Top Trollop"
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast