Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: St Kilda Photo Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Dammit... The Nutbush is the only dance that I can do and you people have ruined it for me.
    what you do the nutbush naked as well ???- wow, who needs facebook - RWO reveals all!!!
    Last edited by Wardy; 22nd December 2010 at 02:43 PM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    what you do the nutbush naked as well ???- wow, who needs facebook - RWO reveals all!!!
    If that sentence doesn't force people to defect to Big Footy then nothing will.
    Last edited by Big Al; 22nd December 2010 at 02:44 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

If that sentence doesn't force people to defect to Big Footy then nothing will.
    now now Al - everybody's beautiful in their own way!

Veterans List
    You would think that Gilbert is feeling a bit of a "tool" right now.

Sounds like the lad gets around a bit and appears to be a turnover merchant in more than one way.

As Rex Hunt says; life is all about the swings and roundabouts. He should know. Remember the so called lane way photos episode of Rexy's. Funny, he played for the saints also.

Maybe the Saints need to have the good old "club night" every few weeks to keep the testosterone levels in check.

The young lady in question does appear to have credibility issues at this point but she has said that she has photos of players from other clubs, and that Sydney is one of them. To be honest I hope she gets the help and support she needs and that this all gets sorted out but it does seem to have legs at the moment.

It may not be the right question to ask btw, but she's still only 17 after all so I'm going to. Where the hell are her parents??!!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

At this stage ... what a bogan skank.

I think she may be using photoshop.

I can pretty much guarantee her bogan parents are down at the club playing pokies.
    Last edited by AnnieH; 22nd December 2010 at 11:36 PM.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    It may not be the right question to ask btw, but she's still only 17 after all so I'm going to. Where the hell are her parents??!!
    It's a good question but one that may not have an easy answer. I know good and loving parents that have had teenagers go off the rails and there was nothing they could do about it. Once a stubborn narcissistic teenager decides to go down a certain path there is very little that can be done.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

It's a good question but one that may not have an easy answer. I know good and loving parents that have had teenagers go off the rails and there was nothing they could do about it. Once a stubborn narcissistic teenager decides to go down a certain path there is very little that can be done.
    Have seen that happen too - you also have the kids that have been over indulged by their parents and the word "no" not being part of their lives. A lot of kids these days have been so over protected that when something does go wrong in their lives, and its generally very minor, they are unable to cope. Its a sad state of affairs.

Having seen and heard a bit on the news last night - this girl seems to be revelling in the attention. Her parents are staying in the background. Still would like to know how she got the other photo's she keep threatening to expose, yet they havent surfaced yet. The day in court will be be interesting.

When its all said and done - its just a few nude shots, but its also bringing to a head the real problems that social media can create. A persons privacy goes out the window. And in the end - do we really need to know everything about each other ?? Kind of thinking of getting off Facebook - just out of protest (sorry Al, one less friend)

Female Corey Worthington.

Loves the attention. Doesn't understand she is not the centre of the universe. Loves the power she thinks she has and has absolutely no idea of how this is going to blow up in her face. No idea of what the word Consequences means.

She hasn't even worked out how she can justify being Out for Revenge against St Kilda footy club, by posting photos of players from Four different AFL clubs. Think on that. Photos from Four different clubs. That just turns her into a, umm, how shall I put this, umm, skank. And she still doesn't get it. She is obviously so Kylie its frightening (she said,she said,she said, like how would I know grandma died?). The other word one could use to describe her is just plain thick.

The solicitors are going to have a field day with this bit of information alone. She has just stuffed any credibility she had,because she is either lying and has stolen those photos, or she has shopped herself around shamelessly.

The repercussions for her are quite significant. Do you honestly think any self respecting bloke would come within a bulls roar of this self-serving, narcissistic (sic) female wrecking ball?
    Last edited by Primmy; 23rd December 2010 at 07:31 AM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post

Loves the attention. Doesn't understand she is not the centre of the universe. Loves the power she thinks she has and has absolutely no idea of how this is going to blow up in her face. No idea of what the word Consequences means.

She hasn't even worked out how she can justify being Out for Revenge against St Kilda footy club, by posting photos of players from Four different AFL clubs. Think on that. Photos from Four different clubs. That just turns her into a, umm, how shall I put this, umm, skank. And she still doesn't get it. She is obviously so Kylie its frightening (she said,she said,she said, like how would I know grandma died?). The other word one could use to describe her is just plain thick.

The solicitors are going to have a field day with this bit of information alone. She has just stuffed any credibility she had,because she is either lying and has stolen those photos, or she has shopped herself around shamelessly.

The repercussions for her are quite significant. Do you honestly think any self respecting bloke would come within a bulls roar of this self-serving, narcissistic (sic) female wrecking ball?
    Bullseye.

Remind me never to piss you off Primms.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post

you are 100% right - there will be females out there of course who will yell until the cows come home that the woman/girl is always the victim, and that this girl, in their eyes, is no exception. That isnt always the case.

Without question there are women who have been treated appallingly by men through no fault of their own and they deserve all the love and support people can muster. However, there are many cases, and this seems to be a case in point, where the woman/girl has cried wolf just to seek some kind of revenge and attention - which at the end of the day gets you nowhere. The thruth hurts sometimes, but there comes a time where it has to be told.

We all have to be responsible for our life choices (and I've made some really stupid choices over the years, but I take the blame for all of them) Its time this girl realised, if she's as grown up as she likes to think she is, that what she's doing is not helping anyone, most of all herself.
    Last edited by Wardy; 23rd December 2010 at 08:06 AM.

Up There For Sydney! Adelaide Swan's Avatar

St Kilda captain Nick Riewoldt to launch legal action against Channel 7

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast