Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans Injury News 2011

Malceski back doing clinics - AFL.com.au

he seems in very good spirits, gotta love the great culture at the swans

He's a very driven boy (Well, I say boy, but he's my age) is Malceski, it could bring him undone but he obviously doesn't want to sit around doing nothing and he just wants to be back out there. It's been such a joy watching him run around for the Swans and I just hope I get to see it for a few more years, he's one of my favourites.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Reports in media say he's due to be available for the next game/or at the least Round 1. Someone said they spoke to Gary after the match and he said he just rolled it and would be ready to go at Coffs this week. So we could assume from that, that it's nothing serious and all will be good!
    Cheers! That's the answer I was looking for!!

Read in the Sun Herald's preview of our season that Daniel Bradshaw is "extremely fit". Can someone please tell me this is true?

Senior Player
    I'm going to have a look at tomorrow's training. Let's see what that reveals...I'll let you know.

Unfortunately, Bradshaw has had a set back with his dodgy knee.

Apparently he was very close to being a starter for this weekends game, but now there is uncertainty about him being ready for the opening few rounds.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post

Apparently he was very close to being a starter for this weekends game, but now there is uncertainty about him being ready for the opening few rounds.
    Please pass the Tomato Sauce

Here we go again, the never ending injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post

Spoke to Andrew Ireland last night. Said he'd trained strongly for a month but pulled up a bit sore, so they've backed it off. Was confident he'd play round 1 and believes they're better placed to manage him this year than they were last year.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Senior Player
    Cheers.

Well I'm officially sceptical, I hope beyond hope it all works out with him. But possibly being NQR for 3 years is a bit poo.

On the Rookie List
    Oh too good to be true with braddy re being fit and raring to go, if we can SOMEHOW manage his fitness on a week to week basis and get 15 games (he will not play 22 games in a million years) out of him for the year then we have done well IMO. This knee problem aint gonna go away unfortuneately.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast