Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans Injury News 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    The future does not look positive for Bolts. Resigned from Co-Captaincy (Interested to know if it was his decision solely), degenerative achilles problem, aging body. Not looking good unfortunately.
    Beg to differ, he was running lap after lap last week. He'll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly dooker View Post
    I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    I hope you're right.
    And how inspiring will it be when he does!

What round do we play the Pies?

Go back to my training report! C Bolts was running laps and I couldn't see a limp. All the other boys were running, round and round and round and round and round. Only LRT looked a bit ploddy, but he always does.

Mind you our version of fit and rareing to go, is not necessarily the AFLs....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly dooker View Post
    Yeah I rekon he will too....also he would not of gone on if he thought he couldnt and clog up a spot on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Exactly. I would love nothing more than Bolts to get back and finish on a strong note though believe me - he deserves 200 games. He's a gun defender.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much but if Bolts was ready to rock again he wouldn't have dropped his co-captaincy role. That's a big thing to do. If you had in your mind you were coming back early enough in the year then I'm sure the Team would have backed him in to keep being a Co-Captain. Unless of course Horse doesn't want the Co-Captaincy to remain and that forced Craig's hand.

Senior Player

C Bolton out for pre-season

The poor bastard.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Go Swans Always
    Craig thinking of you as you get your body right for the season proper. Missing you in the team. Great player and much needed.
    Love those Swans

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Nothing wrong with a zimmer frame. If players can use pain killers, I can't see why this little bit of support equipment is any different.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

On the Rookie List
    I worry about Craig Bolton. Once an achilles goes its hard to get right again and although it can stand up to running and straight line action the twisting ,turning,sudden stops,change of directions and serious blows that come with a game of AFL can easily tear it again. I am not a Doctor but I have heard of success stories with acapuncture on these types of injuries. Also a massage before any strain on it is essential. Bolton C is our final piece of the jigsaw to have one of the best rebound defences in the AFL. A fit C.Bolton would greatly enhance not just final 4 prospects but perhaps even top 2. I wish him well with his recovery.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast