Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nick Davis Academy of Kicking

Just had a look at the footage and it would appear that Fossy looks to be a good coach in waiting! Davo can still play with flair and a tummy. The standard of SFL is much much higher than it was earlier in the century; its a slow process but AFL will take on more than a toehold in this city if the rank and file keep playing like that. Now all we have to do is get someone to watch the SFL games, did anyone notice that there was NOONE on this hill? I shall have to do something about that this year.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm more than happy for a RWO outing to watch the SFL so we can blow their minds with a flashmob of 5 extra people- it'd blow their minds! Is Luffy still going around? If so we could aim for UNSW-ES (or wherever has offered him the most free pies) vs. Dockers.

I've been down to see Balmain play a couple of times, it's in such a lovely spot and is a pretty ground to sit at. The first time Goody Stella went there she was commenting that they really should have been leafletdropping the bejesus out of the surrounding area and targeting to play seniors at lunchtime as a family picnic option.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

I think you will find that Luffy is now indeed a Docker himself!

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post

I've been down to see Balmain play a couple of times, it's in such a lovely spot and is a pretty ground to sit at. The first time Goody Stella went there she was commenting that they really should have been leafletdropping the bejesus out of the surrounding area and targeting to play seniors at lunchtime as a family picnic option.
    All you need now is the wonderful oak tree over the boozer we have at Ulverstone and the atmosphere would be complete
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I'm more than happy for a RWO outing to watch the SFL so we can blow their minds with a flashmob of 5 extra people- it'd blow their minds! Is Luffy still going around? If so we could aim for UNSW-ES (or wherever has offered him the most free pies) vs. Dockers.

I overheard some East Coast people talking this morning, apparently Luffy has gone back to Balmain? Can someone confirm?

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234