Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Sydney Swans Reserves v East Coast Eagles 19th March

Yep got it wrong (this is how rumours start) he RETIRED from Channel 10 at end 2010! soorrryyy.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I didn't see any of them but I've been told Longmire was there along with Roos.
    I didn't see Roosy but Longmire was there.

Great reports Ugg and Liz. I agree with Ugg re Dylan McNeil - he had a great game and the conditions didn't seem to faze him at all. We passed him as we were leaving and he was all smiles too. Also agree that White has to be a contender for Round 1. Luke Parker looks like a hard nut.

Stuie Maxfield was giving LJ and "Chrissie" McKaigue some vigorous, coaching from the sideline during the second quarter, which was fun to observe.

Goodsey was doing laps (barechested and sweaty, Primmy) for pretty much all of the first quarter and looks in fantastic shape.

Great to see a few of the seniors showing up to support the ressies on their last free weekend before the start of the season, especially in such crappy weather. (Though that photo DOES make it look a bit worse than it was for most of the game.)

There was a cherry picker at the lake end of the ground with some unfortunate camera person braving the elements and capturing all the action. Not sure if there was one at the other end.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Interview with Reserves coach Playfair about the game, it includes some highlights from the game (from the aforementioned cherry picker). Jesse White must have been the editor because he's in all of them. (I think they're all from the first quarter from memory).

Swans TV - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456