Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A Bloods Man Videos

Blog Entries
    Commentators reckon that is why he was subbed, so he wouldn't be interviewed after the game.

Might make a video of Birds performance, anyone want anything else from the game?

Here is Bird against North with Johnstons debut.

Will probably do JPK for the Brisbane game.

Enjoy!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Thanks ABM - good selection of clips. I thought Bird was good on the day, but to see the details you've picked out I may even have underestimated his impact. If one or two of those kicks had been a touch straighter, well ... you could say the same about others, but Tommy (fires a mean handball) is quality.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

And the best thing about it was he followed on from the North game and was fantastic against Brisbane, he just seemed to read the play so well and get himself in the right positions, and was constantly dropping back to chop off marks in the back 50. Was easily BOG for mine over Jude and Kennedy.

Speaking of Kennedy here is his game against Brisbane. Had to leave out a lot of parts due to poor camera angles, either too far away or too close to see anything.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Josh is impressive. I look at teams like Collingwood and Geelong and marvel at how their players time and again manage to get the ball away even when they seem to be well held. But Joey can do it as well as just about anyone; his strength and balance are top class.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456