Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West Coast by 3??

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    So we will win by 2 goals and 66 behinds then? I'm hoping its not a 3 point margin. The last four games stretching back into last year's finals have all had margins of 5 points or less. Not god for the heart. A 5 goal Swans victory would do me.

Win this one and we'll will slide up to 3rd position. I'd be happy with that too.
    Last year we smashed the Eagles, and they finished last - nowhere near the finals...
    Last time they met

Round 5, 2010: Sydney Swans 17.13 (115) def West Coast Eagles 9.9 (63), SCG

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I guess we'll need to agree to disagree...
    I'm pretty certain BBB is right - we'd reeled them in, but the Dees started as favourites.

We won the last game by 66 points I think looking at AFL.com. But every year is new and they have improved out of site. We must improve our skills this week as they were poor in the last 2 weeks in parts. Most of last week they were poor in fact & I thought that our skill deficiencies let the Dons into the game. If we stuff up against WCE we will get punished as they have punished others this year. By the way the pundits never pick us anyway. Caro Wilson is her usual Swan hating self I see, I dion't think I have ever seen her pick us.

Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    I'm pretty certain BBB is right - we'd reeled them in, but the Dees started as favourites.
    On sportsbet Dees were $1.97 and Swans $2.02 in from $2.30 at the start of the game.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    On sportsbet Dees were $1.97 and Swans $2.02 in from $2.30 at the start of the game.
    Close to even money. And so it proved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12