Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 3 - Swans v. West Coast Game day thread

@@@@house umpiring.there are about five frees in every stoppage at the moment how do you pluck these things...

need rok to show more. it would be really nice for him to have a great second half

seriously grundy is looking absolutely terrible tonight. he looks slow and really really clumsy. and is getting caught ballwatching much too often.

Can someone tell me what are the odds on Goodes for the brownlow, I can't find them anywhere, is sportsbets taking bets on the brownlow

Sam Reid grimaces after every contest. Methinks he may have been hiding his shoulder injury a bit...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Living in 2005
    Very clumsy and "all over the place" first half, I think O'Keefe has been very average with decision making and disposal. We are very lucky to be in the lead.

If we get it together, I think we headed for a 5 goal win, otherise we get into another freaking 05/06 style scoreline.

Skills are terrible.

Grundy, ROK and Jetta (goal aside) are offering nothing. And I'm starting to see why Everitt wasn't getting a gig at the Dogs.

Oh, and the umpiring is shocking. Perth style.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Jetstar!!!
    A seriously great goal.
    Running off the back of the square .. outpaces several eagles along the way .... takes a bounce and kicks from 55 !

Goal of the week .. not one of those freaky angle lucky shots but a genuine hard running get and goal.

Now we need him to do it again and set up play with some efficiency in his ground kicking.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Everitt is not a tall key defender by any stretch of the imagination. Not strong enough, poor body positioning and seems to shy away from physical contact. It's Jason Saddington all over again.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Quote Originally Posted by 31 hard at it View Post
    A seriously great goal.

Goal of the week .. not one of those freaky angle lucky shots but a genuine hard running get and goal.
    Will be out of him and Dangerfield.

Wow how the hell are we in front? Our skills are absolutely @@@@ @@@@ @@@@.
    Grundy has had a deplorable start to the year and his skills hand and foot is shocking.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Veterans List
    Turnovers are killing us and midfield is getting smashed. My hobby horse... centre bounce clearances close to nil.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    Will be out of him and Dangerfield.

Wow how the hell are we in front? Our skills are absolutely @@@@ @@@@ @@@@.
    Grundy has had a deplorable start to the year and his skills hand and foot is shocking.
    ROK is simply giving the ball to the opposition and Kennedy's kicking is disgraceful. Any chance Hanners kicking through the footy instead of toe poking it to the WCE.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Sam Reid grimaces after every contest. Methinks he may have been hiding his shoulder injury a bit...
    There was a shot of the Swans locker room at half-time , I saw Reid talking to Dr Gibbs and pointing to his right shoulder

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast