Thread: Tickets for Geelong game

Tickets for Geelong game

Hey guys,

I'm heading to the game this weekend with a few mates, it's been awhile since I've been to the SCG. Is it easy to buy tickets on the day or could it be close to a sell out? I've got a membership but obviously a few of my mates need tickets.

Thanks!
    My Man Mumford!

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    What kind of membership do you have? Is it unreserved? You can buy tickets with that pass but that specific allocation often sells out early. As for whether the game itself will be an early sell out, who knows! It will get close!

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    What kind of membership do you have? Is it unreserved? You can buy tickets with that pass but that specific allocation often sells out early. As for whether the game itself will be an early sell out, who knows! It will get close!
    It's a gold victorian membership, it only allows GA to games in sydney. I was thinking of purchasing general admission tickets and getting there early to get a good seat, does GA usually fill up quickly? is there plenty of seating? thanks
    My Man Mumford!

Its our first proper home game at the SCG this year. Anything could happen. Its rare its completely full though. Why don't you PM Jenny and ask?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

If you get there early, as in before halftime in the ressies, you'll have the choice of as many seats as you'd like...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Hi All,

Victorian Gold/Platinum members sit in our new GA section, which is different from the Red Zone.
    In the GA section (Bays 14-18 in the Victor Trumper Concourse), there is no restriction on the number of tickets that can be purchased (unlike the Red Zone, where you can only purchase 2 guest passes at the SCG).

As this is the first time we've had a separate GA section for a few years, it's hard to know if it will sell out before Saturday.

Turner, to make sure you get those extra tickets, I'd recommend buying them from Ticketek in advance - just to be safe. You just need to go to www.ticketek.com.au and select GA tickets. No need to enter a password.

If you have any other questions, just let me know!

Thanks,
    Jenny

On the issue of tickets, I'm sadly unable to use my season ticket this year as I'm overseas. Does anyone know anyone interested in buying it? I thought a bargain price of $300 for the remaining 10 home games, with reserved seating in the O'Reilly for SCG games and similar at ANZ.

Now which bank was that in Ethiopia?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ozytraveller View Post
    On the issue of tickets, I'm sadly unable to use my season ticket this year as I'm overseas. Does anyone know anyone interested in buying it? I thought a bargain price of $300 for the remaining 10 home games, with reserved seating in the O'Reilly for SCG games and similar at ANZ.
    Hi OzyTraveller,

You can put your seat up for re-sale through the Club if you are not able to make it to a match.
    Your seat will then go back on sale through Ticketek, and if it sells, you'll receive a credit towards your 2012 membership.

If you don't have any takers to buy your membership, just shoot an email to [email protected] and we can do this for you.

Thanks,
    Jenny

Senior Player
    In a similar vein, should I be pre-purchasing tickets for the Friday night Carlton game?
    I'd prefer to just rock up and buy tickets at the gate, but if I have to, I'll pre-purchase.