Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Team V Cats: No change

I definitely thought one of Taylor or Scarlett would be removed for Lonergan. Surprised to be honest.

Glad to see no changes, I don't like seeing players debut then get dropped straight after, would have liked to have seen Sumner string together at least 2 or 3.

Goes up to 11
    Happy with that.... Rohan on the bench again? That'd be my guess....

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    If this team can improve one thing - their kicking - they will give a good account of themselves.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

AJ has got his second gig!!! Well I am so impressed that the coaches agree with my assessment of the kid. 1% all the time. Damn I'm good.

Look at the emergncies: Emg: Mike Pyke, Byron Sumner, Luke Parker
    No sight of Bulldog, Tadgh, or TDL......ummm hhmmmmm. Heard via my grapevine that MP was training the house down.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Sounds like Tadhg isn't quite ready. Yep, Rohan as sub again - you need a player who can break the lines and make things happen. Probably 2 weeks in a row as sub should be the max.

A just reward for AJ. He's a cool customer.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    AJ has got his second gig!!! Well I am so impressed that the coaches agree with my assessment of the kid. 1% all the time. Damn I'm good.

Look at the emergncies: Emg: Mike Pyke, Byron Sumner, Luke Parker
    No sight of Bulldog, Tadgh, or TDL......ummm hhmmmmm. Heard via my grapevine that MP was training the house down.
    I want to see Mike playing again very soon - about time we went on the offensive and played to our strengths (ruck depth), letting the opposition try to match us.
    I pay to see the big men fly !
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    No change it OK with me.

In before Bevan outrage.
    Agreed, "if it ain't broke" ...... they all deserve another week after coming from behind last week as a team.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veterans List
    I bet there's a swap there. How about Rohan in and Jets as sub? Could Jets make it as an impact player? I think that Rohan not only deserves to be in the main team after last week but there's no way they'll play him two weeks in a row as sub - even if there's a bye the following weekend. Need to get some game time into him - and he deserves it.

I wouldn't be surprised if MP comes in. There are a lot of big hard Cats and Myke could be the unknown element to shake them on a ground they are already wary about.

Looks like they have gone with the runners and Everitt gets the super sub role.

No Ablett but what a team. They will be hard to beat. Didn't Podsy kick 3 or 4 on us last time?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

He kicked 5.

He came up to try out with the Swans years ago but twisted his ankle on a pine cone!
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    I bet there's a swap there. How about Rohan in and Jets as sub? Could Jets make it as an impact player? I think that Rohan not only deserves to be in the main team after last week but there's no way they'll play him two weeks in a row as sub - even if there's a bye the following weekend. Need to get some game time into him - and he deserves it.

I wouldn't be surprised if MP comes in. There are a lot of big hard Cats and Myke could be the unknown element to shake them on a ground they are already wary about.
    But if they put Gaz in they need to use him in a similar position to last week, that's the problem, otherwise he'll go quiet off half-back again. If he replaces Jets like for like and sits more mid/forward then I agree for sure. Otherwise, I think, he is best served by us as an attacking sub.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Looks like the Cats are playing right into the nostalgia of the 05 SF, dropping Hawkins as their 2nd ruck which really only leaves Mooney to do the job. He was one of the Geelong ruckmen in that last quarter, along with Playfair when Steven King got injured.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast