Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SCG Crowds in 2009 and 2010

SCG Crowds in 2009 and 2010

Does anyone have a link to the crowds for the SCG?

I have searched but to no avail. The Annual Footy Record doesn't list weekly crowds only biggest crowds.

It would be interesting to see how tomorrow nights crowd matches up with recent history.

I know we wont get 44,000 like we did in 96 and 97 but above 35,000 would be a crowd size we have not had for a long time if I can remember correctly.

I'm even scanning my kids cards tomorrow night and they won't be there.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Should do the trick mate.

Crowds
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Ugg, you are a machine...
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Thanks to both of you. I will never have an excuse to be bored again.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Veterans List
    "Sydney Swans members and fans, Members Reserve guest passes and General Admission tickets have SOLD OUT for tomorrow night?s game. Don?t have tickets yet? Plenty of great undercover reserved seats are still available from just $40 for an Adult."

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    I'm even scanning my kids cards tomorrow night and they won't be there.
    May I ask why you're doing that if they won't be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    "Sydney Swans members and fans, Members Reserve guest passes and General Admission tickets have SOLD OUT for tomorrow night?s game. Don?t have tickets yet? Plenty of great undercover reserved seats are still available from just $40 for an Adult."
    The undercover ones might be needed, weather is pretty ordinary. Also makes me think if it stays this way the crowd will drop significantly.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    May I ask why you're doing that if they won't be there?
    Two reasons. An attendance comp and bump up numbers. I believe that they shouldn't be disadvantaged because "she who had to be formerly obeyed" is that cruel to not allow them to go to the game when they are with her.

Although I have offered the seats to someone from here and won't know till closer to the game. If not, I'll scan them then.

Very, very disappointing crowd - 25,300.

I know the weather was a factor, but considering this was something of an SCG blockbuster, we should have at least cracked the 30,000 mark.

There were plenty of Cats supporters in attendance - where was everyone else?

Lots of empty seats in the Brewongle Stand tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    There were plenty of Cats supporters in attendance - where was everyone else?
    Just a @@@@ty miserable night weather wise (and footy wise as it turned out).

We have to face facts, against an almost live broadcast into Sydney, peeps are going to forgo the bogged carparks and traffic crap and all the other annoying things that make going to the SCG a chore.

Not surprised there were lots of Cats fans. If you've made the trip up, then of course you are going rain, hail or shine and if you are a Sydney based Catter, than you won't let the weather dampen your once a year chance to see your side play.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast