Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Umpiring last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Nick Smith got fined $900 for making negligent contact with an umpire on Saturday in the MRP.
    Looking forward to the day an Umpire gets fined or do you think I'll be waiting awhile.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Looking forward to the day an Umpire gets fined or do you think I'll be waiting awhile.
    Did the ump who fell over his own big feet get fined too, for making negligent contact with the ground?

In all that rain, Smooch gets fined for making contact? Hope it was the one down the Noble Stand end; stupid stupid man.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Aren't the umpires sponsored by OPSM now, or is that league, I get confused sometimes, about as confused as some of the umpiring decisions. I think they have to start watching footage of the umpires for the next game and instruct the players whether they'll get paid the push in the back or penalised for holding the ball, some umps go one way, others, well u get the idea. With eleventy seven umpires on the ground all viewing the game from different angles, I'm surprised we haven't seen umpires going toe to toe over decisions, that be something to see wouldn't it, 2 umps punching on over a decision, coming over the mic to the tv audience "what r u some sort of moron? It was ion the back !! No it was holding the ball u bumbass !!!!!! hehehehehehehehehe
    Great post!!!!!!

$900 is a bit stiff, but thanks Smithie - seeing the umps hit the deck is one of the pleasures of the game. And I'm one who feels sorry for the umps usually. The world's most thankless job.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    $900 is a bit stiff, but thanks Smithie - seeing the umps hit the deck is one of the pleasures of the game. And I'm one who feels sorry for the umps usually. The world's most thankless job.
    Price would be about right. Dry Cleaning those coloured uniforms would be a bitch.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Sweet home Novacastria
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Part of the response that this thread got from a loser NM supporter.
    She didn't even have the decency to read the thread to see what it contained. Just assumed we were blaming the umps for our loss.
    "sore loser" was one of the other tweets that came back.
    Scott, if you visit any other forums you will soon see that Suzi Olsen is...um..."Special", So I wouldn't take too much notice of what she has posted.

Veterans List
    Anything happen to the goal umpire who gave Goodes goal a point in the WCE game?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Swan View Post
    ..Suzi Olsen is...um..."Special".....
    So her claims of being an umpire are probably valid ??
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Swan View Post
    Scott, if you visit any other forums you will soon see that Suzi Olsen is...um..."Special", So I wouldn't take too much notice of what she has posted.
    I've done a bit of research, and I found out how much she is loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    So her claims of being an umpire are probably valid ??
    hehehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123