Thread: Craigs Bolton Lap Of Honor

Warming the Bench

Craigs Bolton Lap Of Honor

I wasnt their to see it in person myself but he was a great co-captain/backman for the club and definitely the saddest story of the year so far i hope he was done justice and he got a good sendoff.

P.S: Living in Victoria sucks wish i lived in sydney to watch all the home games.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    He deserved a first class send off. And I earnestly wish he had been playing - the result might have been different.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He was given a good send off, a big round of applause/cheering and a standing ovation at each bay he walked past. In my bay, Bay Hatley, there was a fair Carlton contingent tonight and they all stood and applauded him, which he clearly noticed and looked touched by.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    He deserved a first class send off. And I earnestly wish he had been playing - the result might have been different.
    I don't know, that moonboot didn't have studs on it
    10100111001 ;-)

It was a good one. Back of cart to start. Then stood up in cart. Then got off the cart bless him, and walked around with moonboot. Each section gave him a standing O. He looked very moved. And it was a fitting send off. Heart felt from us and from him.

Pity Swans didn't have the good manners to delay the next bit of promotion until he had finished the walk.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Pity Swans didn't have the good manners to delay the next bit of promotion until he had finished the walk.
    I was incensed with that last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    That was a disgrace. Couldn't believe that when it happened. Not to mention those @@@@ing clappers was the reason for interrupting his farewell. Those clappers are the bane of my existence at Swans' home games.

Warming the Bench
    S120 im with you i hate the bloody things.