Thread: Swans Reserves V GWS - Manuka @ 9:10am

Swans Reserves V GWS - Manuka @ 9:10am

The Swans website still has the Reserves draw showing a 9:50am start on Saturday but I received an email from a friend today saying that "in Henry Playfair's match report from last week on the Swans website he talks about having a ten past nine start so he should know!" The written transcript also contains that useful titbit in the last paragraph.

ugg has also previously confirmed on RWO that the start time is 9:10am and gates open at 9:00am based on changes on other websites.

I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record harping on this, but I am trying to do my limited best to ensure no Swans fan travels all the way from Sydney (or even Canberra) expecting to see all or some of the Reserves game and then be disappointed.

Also, does anyone know what the situation is with passouts at Manuka?

Go Swans, all of you.
    Last edited by ScottH; 4th May 2011 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Richards View Post

I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record harping on this, but I am trying to do my limited best.............
    Why is your best limited?

I think anyone travelling down should just be at the ground at 9am with a coffee and donut or two in hand and wait for the gates to open. That way you win all way round (like a donut).
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Mmmmm Donut I might have to head out to Manuka early on Saturday if its a nice looking day.... only get the reserves down here 4 or 5 times this year so much harder to keep a regular eye on how they are going.