Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddy gets offerred a week for rough conduct - CLEARED

This a week after Geischen said players that hit a stationary opponent with their head will not be given a free kick. MRP have NFI.

Teddy to get off tomorrow night. Officials can't get away with stooging us two weeks in a row.
    10100111001 ;-)

Seriously?
    Really bad call from the officials.
    I would love to agree with Laughingnome but sadly too cynical and knowing how much we need Teddy on our defence I think the panel are going to make the wrong decision should he challenge. That said Ted should challenge, it was clearly an attempt to avoid contact

didnt know u got suspended for standing still and someone running into you
    Theres not much left to say

If you play for Sydney you can...

geez, how many players are we up against, teddy, the complete uncontrollable lunatic?????? What BS, just another example of anti Sydney bias on the part of the AFL, it's like a virus, our blokes don't stand much of a chance
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Blog Entries
    Like the player (For PA, I think) said the other week, when he got pinged by the umpire, "we're not playing Netball"

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by sfan View Post
    Did not look that bad. He was stationery I thought at the time.
    Maybe they thought that excuse was paper thin. Tish boom.

Will miss him - I know they're not travelling so well, but on paper at least (there I go again!), a forward line of Westhoff, Motlop, Gray and Ebert ain't the worst going round.

There was a tackle on Sat night (Suns v Brians) that was 100% worse than Mummy's on Ablett last year. Didn't even get a mention that I can see.

The inconsistency is mind-boggling...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post

Will miss him - I know they're not travelling so well, but on paper at least (there I go again!), a forward line of Westhoff, Motlop, Gray and Ebert ain't the worst going round.
    Motlop sounds like he will miss with injury and he's not a player you'd play Ted on anyway. Nor is Gray. If they both do play you'd think Rhyce and Smithy would get those jobs. Westhoff is very hot and cold but when he's on he is dangerous. I suspect Reg would be first choice to play on him but if they are worried by Westhoff's height, the obvious solution is to bring LRT back a week earlier than they otherwise might. Reg, if not on Westhoff, can take Ebert, and we still have Marty and Johnson plus Johnston waiting in the wings if needs be.

Still, would much rather have Ted out there. He's been our rock this year.

I say we get back to the old way where if the incident isn't picked up by the 3 Umpires, 4 boundaries and 2 goal umpires then it's play on.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    There was a tackle on Sat night (Suns v Brians) that was 100% worse than Mummy's on Ablett last year. Didn't even get a mention that I can see.

The inconsistency is mind-boggling...
    And yet Jack Trengove has been outed for such a tackle on Dangerfield.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post

The Tribunal will chuck this decision in the bin where it belongs.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast