Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VENUE CHANGE: Swans Reserves v Gold Coast Suns

[Due to the change in venue for the reserves, the SCG gates will now open at 4.30pm, just before the curtain raiser between Sydney AFL club East Coast Eagles, and South Australian National Football League (SANFL) club, Port Adelaide Magpies. That match will start on the SCG at 4.45pm.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    We really do need to add to the smilies- perhaps one with a top hat, monacle and fine moustache looking down its nose at the public turnstile users.
    I complain every year that it isn't fair for the Brewongle Stand VIP's to have to enter through the same gate as the public. We have standards you know.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Somebody's missing Jesse.
    Stella you are being evil again. I've a funny feeling he may be back again this week. He doesn't deserve it though......

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I think we all know the real reason is to get TDL back into form. IIRC, he hasn't kicked less than 4 goals in any of his matches at Lakeside.
    Tactic successful! 7 goals for Trent today

I hear plans are afoot to rename the venue to Trent Dennis-Lane Oval

Watching from quarter time, it seemed that the Protostars (ie young Suns) hard a lot of trouble coping with the crosswind, especially in their forward half. Perhaps there was a cunning plan afoot even more sinister than TDL's goalkicking average
    10100111001 ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12