Thread: Digital Photographer Wanted - SCG Saturday twilight

Almost Football Legend

Digital Photographer Wanted - SCG Saturday twilight

I might try posting this on the Swans' board too.

This weekend the Foxtel Cup is in Sydney. The curtain raiser to the Swans v Port game will see Sydney AFL defending champions taking on SANFL historical powerhouse Port Adelaide. It's at the SCG starting at about 3:45pm, before the AFL game.

For this week's Sydney AFL report I'd love to get some pics from that game; but unfortunately I'm otherwise engaged on Saturday afternoon and won't get to the SCG till that game's finished. I've set the Fox IQ box to record the game, so I'll see it, but I won't be able to get pics of it.

If anyone's planning to be at the SCG early, and has a digital camera, would they be able to take some pics and email them to me by Sunday evening? Of course I'll credit you in the article. I'm happy host the pics, so I won't eat into your bandwidth, but I'm happy to put up a link to your site if you've got one.

Please reply to this thread, drop me a PM or an email to [email protected] if you can help. It would be muchly appreciated.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

I'm no picasso (was he a photographer??).....

OK, I'm no ScottH, but I'll have my cam with me on Sat, so if u get no other replies, I can help.

Happy to step aside for anybody more adept. Des?

If you have specifics of players you want snapped, just let me know.

Don't expect me to snap mark of the year however...lol
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Almost Football Legend
    Thanks Triple B, muchly appreciated.
    No specific requests for players (although several of them read this forum and the weekly article.....), but something that gives a feel for the game. It's a huge opportunity for the Eagles, and a chance to showcase Sydney footy to a wider audience.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty