Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which team will be the last to lose in 2011?

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Very clever SHH, I'll give that one to you!

Yes, Norris, the game I'm being pressured to miss is the NEAFL showdown between the Giants at the Suns, Saturday, 12.15pm at Blacktown International Sports Park, which is the venue's new name, apparently due to copyright issues with the term 'Olympic'.
    I'm yet to decide what I'm going to do.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Looking at all of the Divisions Campbelltown 18's in the Challenge Cup are still undfeated. Not bad effort at the half way mark.

Almost Football Legend
    It's been quite a turnaround for Campbelltown's Under 18s - last year in Premier Cup they didn't win a game and forfeited several away games. They must have some better numbers down there, which is a good sign for their future.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    It's been quite a turnaround for Campbelltown's Under 18s - last year in Premier Cup they didn't win a game and forfeited several away games. They must have some better numbers down there, which is a good sign for their future.
    The U/16's they had coming through down there last year with the Razorbacks were very good, so I'm not surprised.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123