Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 8 V Port Adelaide (Luke Parker to debut!)

Changes for Rnd 8 V Port Adelaide (Luke Parker to debut!)

Hard to change a winning team but Jets is under the pump. Mummy and Pyke may have injury worries and LRT is knocking on the door for selection.

Out: Jets
    In: Parker

LRT really close, one more week (Too hard to pick the other out this week).

Yep I agree with Ratna, time for the manchild. Jetta is just too flakey, needs to htfu to be honest.

I'd love to see a fully fit Malceski, Jack and Rohan in the side *sigh*

Out: Moore
    In: Parker

Sub: Jetta

I'd like to get TDL in the side but blowed if I know who to drop.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

The Swans website says LRT will remain in the the twos next week.

I expect Moore will get promoted to the 21. He's not much as a sub, but Longmire really rates him.

Jetta sounds like a good option as sub.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Jetta sounds like a good option as sub.
    A fresh Jetta coming on with 10 mins left in the third quarter ?...... just give him the ball and let him rip!

Its going to be hard for LRT to find a place after Johnson played such a great game today and hopefully next week.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Its going to be hard for LRT to find a place after Johnson played such a great game today and hopefully next week.
    A fit LRT is better then most defenders we have, Grundy < LRT imo.

I think there was a stat were LRT had the worst effective kick ratio out of any defenders in the league for quite a few years but i reckon he fixed that last year when he was fit.

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Mattner looked in a lot of pain with his shoulder by the end of the game, wouldn't surprise to see him miss next week.

I might be way off the mark here, but Jetta reminds me of Jamie Lawson... sorry, that has nothing to do with the topic

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    I might be way off the mark here, but Jetta reminds me of Jamie Lawson... sorry, that has nothing to do with the topic
    Ouch. Hope he doesn't end up the same way......

Disagree a tad about Jetta, thought he worked reasonably hard and applied some decent pressure in addition to his 15 disposals. At times it feels we are carrying him but for the sake of his development I don't mind that as an investment in the future, there is a lot of upside. Not sure he would benefit that much from being dropped to be honest, but there are a lot of players in the same boat - ie would benefit from extended run in the team rather than playing in the reserves.

Loved AJ's game and would love to keep him and Sam Reid in the team over the year to develop these players.

I'm a big fan of LRT, but he hasn't played much for a long period and fear it may be a hard few weeks for him once he returns - worth it - definitely, but I think we will have to be patient and not expect him to be at his absolute best straight away.

I thought Nathan Gordon had a reasonably average game until he scored the goal - but happy for him to keep his spot to see what he can do.

Want TDL back, not sure who he comes in for.

Love Pyke, he has to stay and sub rule or no sub rule two rucks I think gives us an advantage.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast